The Amazing Spider-Man The Official Spider-Man Fan Art & Manips Thread! 3.0 Rebirth - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have or know where I can find this picture/manip?
It's the first pic of spidey they released and on top of the picture (almost social network esque) it has Andrew's speech from SDCC. I used to have it saved on my phone but lost it when I upgraded. I thought it was on Eric Striffler's tumblr but I looked through his archive and couldn't find it. Help would be greatly appreciated.

spidermanhaleyposter.jpg

The joke usually goes like this:

"Have you heard of updog?"
"What's updog?"
"Not much. What's up with you?"

So, here, they have Spidey say yes instead of asking what updog is.

It's funny.
lol Never heard of this till now.

Just Google imaged "the amazing spider-man comic con speech text" and it was in the third row. :funny:

I have it saved, but my folders are way too unorganized to find it quickly. xD

Something I whipped up in class a couple of days ago.
quick_lizard_sketch_by_aragen-d4p5bpr.png

That's an awesome sketch man! Great job.

I'm wondering if any of our talent manipulators could whip something up of what everyone wished the Lizard looked like. I.E. taking a shot from the trailer and trying to edit a longer snout and clothes on him. It'd be interesting to see in my opinion.

not the new design as I did this a while back but still....

SAM_1005.jpg

Last edited:
I took the new picture of that Lizard Halloween mask, and switched it's eyes out with the Lizard eyes we saw in the new trailer. I also color matched it to the few promo images we've seen. (I'm still not a fan of the design they went with.) -- Tell me what you think.

lizard.png

I took the new picture of that Lizard Halloween mask, and switched it's eyes out with the Lizard eyes we saw in the new trailer. I also color matched it to the few promo images we've seen. (I'm still not a fan of the design they went with.) -- Tell me what you think.

lizard.png

Looks really, really awesome!! :up:

The Lizard design has grown on me now. Looks really cool!

lizard.png

That looks really really good. Also tbh I don't mind if the lizard not have a snout or not. I love this though! He's scary enough already!

lizard.png

What's up with the **** eating grin?? It looks like he just farted in someone's face.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"