The Amazing Spider-Man 2 The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Fan Art/Manips Thread! - Part 1

Made this wallpaper for personal use/fun, thought I might as well post it.

3qrr6De.jpg

Sure go ahead, would make me happy thinking it's not just my wallpaper.

tumblr_n4vut0KhQf1rrody8o1_500.gif

I drew the goblin from the new movie to go along with a goblin themed series of mine, if youre interested you can check out my work here: http://hazenbecker.tumblr.com/

Just got back from seeing the movie, hearing the goblin laugh made me so giddy.

I love your art style man, great stuff on your Tumblr, especially the Iron Man piece! :D
You gonna do a Spidey one for us any time soon...?

Finished this a couple days ago as my first "real" shot at using Photoshop brushes. It turned out better than I expected, but it's still a little rough.

JPO401V.jpg

Took some Goblin concept art and did this.

AWSERFTY_zpsddec7c23.png

Just some colour changes.

AWSERFTY_zpsddec7c23.png

This is already looking much better than what we got :up:. Although it still has that awful robo armour, but the face is very goblinish and resembles more the comic book GG.

This is already looking much better than what we got :up:. Although it still has that awful robo armour, but the face is very goblinish and resembles more the comic book GG.

My God does that look great! :wow::up::applaud

Haha, thanks guys! :woot:

It's really funny how they had the perfect design in front of them, and all they had to do is change the colouring. Instead, they went with a hat-less goblin.

I just can't stand that fugly robo armour travesty and decided to alter the original image to look closer to the comic books.

Despite being fan of a medieval goblin, I would totally buy that batman goblin :D

dfsdfs_zps89463470.jpg

Lhûgion;28744837 said:
Despite being fan of a medieval goblin, I would totally buy that batman goblin :D

dfsdfs_zps89463470.jpg

Not sure about the hood. I think the concept is that it supports his neck while on the glider, which isn't a bad idea, but it makes him look a bit ape-ish.

Was just messing around with the Goblin design. I was going to add a helmet, but that would take a little too much time to make look good.

lNRQjEp.jpg

AWSERFTY_zpsddec7c23.png

Oh wow, I really dig this!!! I think it would look even cooler if his neck was covered up a bit with the same fabric or armor; and perhaps if the helmet was a bit closer to what his head size is.... we would have something. None the less however, I really like this. :woot:

Lhûgion;28744837 said:

dfsdfs_zps89463470.jpg

Damn it is that perfect! :waa: Why Sony why?!? :doh:

Damn it is that perfect! :waa: Why Sony why?!? :doh:

LOL It's like... if this movie was FLAWLESS, praise would go to Webb: if it's like this or if it were worse, all the fingers point to Sony... I do feel that if the series WAS renewed by Marvel Studios it could have recieved proper treatment, but we're just not at that stage yet. But otherwise, I'm a huge fan of Weta workship and believe they should have stuck to some of their original/faithful inspirations. I mean... it wasn't hard delivering us the perfect looking Spiderman suit in this film, what's not to get with getting Goblin a bit more in tune with his original look?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"