The Amazing Spider-Man The Official Spider-Man Fan Art & Manips Thread! 3.0 Rebirth - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, an alternate version of the wrap around symbol. Nothing drastically different, but different. I'll scan in some sketches tomorrow. :)

Well, an alternate version of the wrap around symbol. Nothing drastically different, but different. I'll scan in some sketches tomorrow. :)

Alternate version of the wraparound symbol? Sounds interesting.

It's along the lines of the Future Foundation suit symbol more than anything.

1893774-spidey_ff658024.jpg

You didn't send me the additional picture :funny:

Only the set pic.

Yes i did. Like hours ago. Lol
I really dont like the messages here. Theyre complicating lol. You said you already had the gwen and peter photo. The professional one

Just put my head on the spidey suit. Lol on both pics.
So it can look like im with emma :awesome:

You didn't send me your picture. :funny:

I said either email it or upload it to Photobucket. You're better off making a Photobucket account, that way you can delete your image too. :)

I already had sent it though. I swear in my sent inbox theyre both there! I have to wait until i go home to send it again. Im going to try and foward the message

Just finished the sketch of my design, I'll start inking/coloring tomorrow. You know, now that I look at this sketch, this design DOES look a lot like the classic design :awesome: but don't worry, it will still be something totally new ;)

Oh, mine's just a design I've had in my mind. I've done some very rough sketches of it, but that's it. Haven't worked on it as long as you have on yours. :D

Oh, mine's just a design I've had in my mind. I've done some very rough sketches of it, but that's it. Haven't worked on it as long as you have on yours. :D

can't wait to see your design :p and btw, even though I have worked on the design for a long time, I have mostly done rough sketches with different ideas, and I just yesterday started to work on the final design.

I scanned the final sketch to my computer a few minutes ago, and I'm gonna start the inking any moment now. I'm also gonna try something tricky with the texture pattern, that might take a while. Though, the overall finishing process shouldn't take too long as I'm not very busy with my work and school stuff right now

anyway, how soon will you post your sketches?

That's one badass fan-poster.

Ps. I know that people seem to hate the scriptment that Cameron wrote in the early days. But I remember a tag-line that was attached to his script, and that one was pretty original and badass!

"THERE GOES A FINE LINE BETWEEN BEING AN ORDINARY MAN, AND AN EXTRAORDINARY HERO"

I for one, could easily see that printed on the above poster!

Last edited:
Apologies for the bad quality but here's (literally) the outline of a collage I'm working on. I'll post the final piece when it's finished.
photo1zoc.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"