World The Official Spider-Man Fan Film Discussion Thread

Green Goblin 1964

Superhero
Reaction score
Discuss and post Spider-Man fan films here... New or old.

I'll start it off...

Running at 6:48 minutes this fan film is cheesy as hell and from 3:14 to 3:27 is totally a LMAO! moment. All they do there is waggle their arms for 13 seconds...Watch it if you want a really good laugh and some horrible acting. So what did you guys think of that dude's fan film? Total and utter crap ( I think so) or "dude this is the greatest fan film ive seen" as one of the users said on Youtube.com :dry:

Here...

[YT]bGI60cv79JE[/YT]
Direct Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGI60cv79JE

:yellow: out of 5

The best bit about that first video is that when Peter says he has to go, alone. The girl playing Gwen and smiles into the camera.

For those of you who bought the three disc special edition of Spider-Man 3 at Target like I did, you know it came with a third disc that included four or five short fan films chosen from a contest that Target hosted.

That included the cheesiest and downright ******ed fan films I've ever seen. I couldn't find it online or else I'd post it. It was called "Spider-Man: Rise of the SUPER Venom" or something like that...I don't think it had anythind to do with the Venom film two posts above me. This piece of crap was made entirely on stop motion animation and it includes the dumbest voice overs ever. It's nothing special to look out and it was made by one guy but the voices he does in the film sound like he's playing with his action figures in his room almost whispering to himself. If anyone knows a link, please post it and show everyone the pile of heaping horse manure it is.

*breathly whispering*......"GREEN GOBLIN...WHAT'RE YOU DOING HERE?!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"