World The Official Spider-Man 3 Products Thread.

Hi Everyone! I'm new and I am so excited for Spider-Man. I don't know if you guys heard, but Tonner Direct is putting out Spider-Man character figures soon. The head will look just like Tobey Maguire. I think they are doing an MJ, Gwen and Venum too. Check out tonnerdirect.com. A company rep said they'd be up soon!

on that figures list it says "venom unmasked" and a battle damamged spiderman. is that gonna be an eddie brock figure, and will the battle damamged spidey have the half torn mask like in the battle with venom??

I see Red to Black Spiderman is listed yet I have not seen him in stores on ebay or anywhere else other than the small package photo on the back of some of the figure cards.

Here's a pic of it from the Hasbro site. It actually looks pretty cool.

SM3transform.jpg

wow, looks pretty cool. but it doesnt look like there will be much playability to it. it kinda looks like a statue.

Here's a pic of it from the Hasbro site. It actually looks pretty cool.

SM3transform.jpg

anyone else think that the size of his left arm (the black part) looks HUGE like it might as well be a fricken leg

i think isnt it spidey becomes stronger with the suit? i thought he did.

from what ive heard yes. an mj i think but eddie brock somewhat. more like a maskless venom

When is the maskless Venom and MJ figures due in stores?

The last Spiderman toys I got was of the Scarlet Spider and the Lizard that I got from toys' r us like 12 years ago (not sure how long), but the Venom makes be want to buy them.

I need the unmask Goblin and glow in the dark Venom. I already have the mask Goblin and blue Venom with capture web:sym:

Yeah Hasbro made a glow in the dark Venom. It's black not blue like the other Venom is and it glows in the dark. I don't have one yet. just seen a pic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
monke77
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"