World The Official Spider-Man 3 Products Thread.

I like the glow in the dark Venom. The Amazing Spider-man thing is AWESOME!!!!

Has anyone seen the red to black Spiderman action figure in the stores?

When I reserved Spidey 2 at Gamestop in 2004 no one really reserved it so they gave me about 5 of the Spidey 2 posters lmao.

I was like "...okay!:)"

Has anyone seen the red to black Spiderman action figure in the stores?
I'm on the look out for that one too. In fact, at most stores I go to it seems their Spidey 3 toy stock is decreasing.

Let me know if you find it Spidey Snooch, I am looking for it as well. The Walmarts seem to still have quite a few Spidey toys here in Illinois, and I found the glow in the dark Venom there. Good luck.

my wal-mart did not sell many SM3 stuff they still have aton in the toy part of the store.

My Walmart hasn't sold much Spidey stuff either. They got wave 1 and that's it.

My W*M is full of Spidey 3 stuff. My Target isn't.

well he probably buys nothing else. atleast for his wallets sake he doesnt

Has anyone seen the Black Cat and Shocker figures that up at Hasbro.com in stores anywhere?

With Comic-Con showcasing some awesome Spider-Man 3 figures, should I return my older ones(Spider-Man changing, Venom, Sandman, Green Goblin, New Goblin, Doc Ock, Rhino, Scorpion, Lizard, and Kraven) for the new ones, or just stick with these ones. If so, are they releasing all of those figures in the new line?

No idea when they are coming out. I do know they are part of the marvel legends line though.

just came back from target and have GREAT news. im a huge new goblin fan. i have everthing, the children books, toys, and im making a costume. now i go to target looking for tf. bummed i look through spidey stuff and theres this HUGE sword. hasbro has released a sword replica of the new goblin. its pretty accurate but theres a HUGE mistake. the blade is blue. its supposed to be green. either way its 3 feet long and extends like a light saber. 19.99 is what i payed

just came back from target and have GREAT news. im a huge new goblin fan. i have everthing, the children books, toys, and im making a costume. now i go to target looking for tf. bummed i look through spidey stuff and theres this HUGE sword. hasbro has released a sword replica of the new goblin. its pretty accurate but theres a HUGE mistake. the blade is blue. its supposed to be green. either way its 3 feet long and extends like a light saber. 19.99 is what i payed
I'd pay for that....but $20.....DAMN!:yay:

yo, Harry Goblin do you think yopu could post a picture of that sword? sounds sooo awesome!:word:

sorry for the double post, but Web-Head posted these in the Spider-Man3 merchandise thread. It looks very cool! :up:

21fMAxll5EL._SS400_.jpg

41Y-9Yu12gL._SS400_.jpg

Not bad. A little kiddish for my tastes, but it looks sorta fun and out there.

Nice find, smh12.
venom.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"