The Official Tahyna Tozzi/Emma Frost Discussion Thread

From Finland

Civilian
Reaction score
emmafrost.jpg

Pic1: Tahyna Tozzi as Emma Frost (X-Men Origins: Wolverine), Pic2: Emma Frost as White Queen in X-Men Comics

Please note: This is a brand new Tahyna Tozzi/Emma Frost thread! :heart:

Feel free to discuss! :up:

from filmonic.com

Tahyna Tozzi is Emma Frost

As the role of Emma Frost in X-Men Origins: Wolverine will only be a small one, there was no big announcement regarding who would be playing her. In the past X-Men 1 and 2 director Bryan Singer said that he would have wanted Sigourney Weaver to play the role in X-Men 3 if he stayed on as director. However, that didn’t happen and it appears Gavin Hood and friends decided to give the character a bit of on screen love with a small role in X-Men Origins: Wolverine. The actress playing her is Tahyna Tozzi, a 23 year old Australian actress who has appeared in a film with Hugh Jackman’s wife, Deborah-Lee Furness, which is probably one of the reason she got the part. However, she certainly looks like the Emma Frost from the comics, as you can see from the images below.

Tahyna Tozzi is cute, but Emma Frost is hot! :wow:

Last edited:
Emmasparkles.png

frostbeforediamonds.jpg

gambitspliceposter3.jpg

That's all the Emma stuff I have. :(

Squeek's XMO folder is getting a workout today!

Squeek, do you have a full size version of that poster?

''i think if i would somehow watch the movie this week i think i would think that she doesnt look very hot in the movie. ''

i mean in a '' what if '' situation

I love that shot of her turning to diamonds like that in the trailer. Cool character.

I'm not terribly familiar with Emma Frost since I don't follow the X-Men comics all that closely, but Tahyna Tozzi is definitely cute. I liked her. :up:

I think she has the look down, but I don't know about the character.

She reminded me alot of the New X-Men Emma, espeically Quietley's version. The only thing she needed was a new hairdo. I really thought she was one of the best parts of the movie, which is sad because she was only a cameo.

Who wants to bet that Fox introduced these kids for the Young X-Men movie ?

Who wants to bet that Fox introduced these kids for the Young X-Men movie ?

Oh, I certainly believe it... The two big questions are, wether or not Wolverine will make enough money for Fox to go through with another X-Men Origins film, and if that's the case, how will Fox manage to screw up with it even worse than Wolverine?

Like I mentioned in another thread, what if they do Emmas character backwards. Instead of like in the comics where she is a villian first and then an X-Men, make her an X-Men first and then make her bad.

Like I mentioned in another thread, what if they do Emmas character backwards. Instead of like in the comics where she is a villian first and then an X-Men, make her an X-Men first and then make her bad.

I wouldn't be surprised at all, if that happens.

Meh, I still can't see her as Emma. Maybe when the movie comes out I'll have a different opinion.

It's not that I'm a huge fan or anything, but she is neat in a way because she's so mean, so I can appreciate that eventhough she's, y'know, kinda skanky. (No offense
to the fans.)

As a straight girl, I always thought Emma should be stunning and Tahyna doesn't really strike me as that at first glance. It's her nose. Too...prominent. (The pictures
where she's modeling are a bit better though, except I still don't like her nose, but then again I'm a girl, what do I know about a woman being pretty?)
Plus I really hate her clothes.

Emma wouldn't be caught dead in some tank and, jeez, what are those, red sweatpants?
She's too sophisticated and classy for that. I mean, the girl does come from old money, correct? Though if she's only being held by Stryker, then I might be able to understand, but on her own, I can't see Emma wearing that.

Movie-verse wise I could see her in something like white short shorts and a tube top.
(Not that I approve, I'm just saying it would be similar, but realistic, in place of her comic
book clothing.)

I probably sound really wierd, but like I said, Emma's an interesting character.

That would be good . I'd like to see a love triangle between Jean , Cyclops , and Emma.

Last edited:
What the hell, Emma is SilverFox's sister
really bad thing

I wouldn't call it a really bad thing. They have done it for the sake of the storyline. Small changes like that aren't major disasters.

Posting spoilers from the leaked movie has already resulted in bans. Might wanna be real careful what you post.

Posting spoilers from the leaked movie has already resulted in bans. Might wanna be real careful what you post.

From what I remember we knew about the [BLACKOUT]sister [/BLACKOUT]thing before the leak. Can't remember where from.

Last edited:
Okay. :) Just tryin' to watch out fer you guys.

Yeah the sister thing was revealed a while before. I thought it was dumb then too.

I guess Emma is part Native American now. :o

Oh and BTW the images in the first post are being hotlinked. Someone's bandwidth is begin slowly eaten up every time this page loads :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"