The Official Tahyna Tozzi/Emma Frost Discussion Thread

I could live with all the changes and differences in the movie except for the bastardization done to Emma Frost.
I know, she was a young girl with clothes on. I didn't recognise her until I came on the forum! I only know Ems by her cupsize and her Quitely penis.:whatever:

Silverfox's sister, for crying out loud! (this has been a WTF moment. Brought to you by Cyclops's 'laser-burning' treatment).

I read that she's not even in the movie for long, they probably made this because she's a well known character.

yep, she pretty much gets the Storm treatment, heavy promo, and lil screentime

No, Silverfox is getting the Storm treatment, Emma's getting the Jubilee treatment.
Emma gets the Colossus treatment power up and save the children...you only see Jubilee's powers in a deleted scene.

I agree, with Silver Fox getting the Storm treatment, and Emma the Colossus treatment of children hearder, come to think about it, Like Storm, Silverfox's, images (sex appeal) are everywhere, in every promo, and most likely will be on the DVD, yet her screentime's limited... as if to say, we have females in this film, look!

I hope they keep Pocock and Tozzi for X-Men: 1st class, even if Emma's not a student, to keep continuity

I hope they keep Pocock and Tozzi for X-Men: 1st class, even if Emma's not a student, to keep continuity

Pocock yes, but not Tozzi. Seriously, she's.. um, not pretty to start, and can't act.

How can you judge that by 2 mins of screen time? There was nothing to judge.

I was disgusted with this...they even showed her in the freaking trailer...and she only had a few minutes of screen time. And she could only turn into diamond? That's it? A completel wasted character...yet again.

I was actually surprised at the amount of screentime Emma got. Yeah, it wasn't a ton, but we get to see her power up a couple times, an explanation of her mutation from Stryker, and some lines and face time. I was satisfied...although I don't like the Kayla/Emma connection. It felt a little forced.

How can you judge that by 2 mins of screen time? There was nothing to judge.

Well, because I thought she was crappy in those 2min. Not the most challenging of roles, yet (imo) she was still crappy...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"