Dark of the Moon The OFFICIAL THEATRICAL TRAILER Discussion Thread

Why is it only the thor movie that seems confident enough to push it's lead actresses to the forefront in the trailers?
Because first of all they are actresses and secondly one of them is a hot chick in medieval armor and the other is Natalie Portman.

This TF girl is a model that screwed some studio execs and got the job. :awesome:
Anything know what that thing was at the end destroying the building?
Unicron's penis,

lol j/k.
No one can convince me that was CG. This **** is a straight up documentary. :o
:funny:

Seriously though, the CGI is so good!

Holy Mother of Christ. My mouth must have dropped three times in that trailer. Or maybe I just don't remember the other times where it did.

****ing sold. I'll be there.

If I'm dooped again, so be it, but I hope this is better than the second.

What happened to Jolt? lol

He barley had any screen time in ROTF. They probably just scrapped him.

In the prequel comic's he's killed by Shockwave...

Thanks for the info Doc.

Knew he was going to be erased one way or another. :( :funny:

benzp.jpg

Wheeljack.
Kill it with fire. Seriously Megatron, Starscream, anyone, KILL IT!!!

Continuity in a Bay movie about toys and product placement? :awesome:
In the prequel comic's he's killed by Shockwave...
Not that anyone would notice his absense, but its stupid that you need the comics to get the whole story.

I'm going to throw on my nerdcap and ask "How can there by fire on the moon where there is no oxygen?"

Bay said early on that Jolt wouldn't return. Orci and Kurtzman say otherwise, but Jolt felt jammed into Revenge to placate GM.

I'm going to throw on my nerdcap and ask "How can there by fire on the moon where there is no oxygen?"

Cause Michael Bay makes it so!!! :cmad:

*starts shoving match*

This is one series where Michael Bay can safely do his thing. Great trailer!

I was so painfully disappointed in the second film and swore I wouldn't be suckered in again. But Bay had to go and do this...

While I still have reservations about Fox's replacement (could he seriously not find a normal, reasonably attractive actress) this trailer completely sells the movie. Epic mayhem at his most epic mayhemian. 3D is inconsequential to me. All I want is for this to be an enjoyable boomfest devoid of inane nonsense for the sake of it. That's what the first film gave us. Here's hoping he pulls it off here.

Give me boom, and I'll buy two.

The Moon has an atmosphere comprised of many gasses, including trace oxygen and argon, like our own. It's just so tenuous it's barely there.

is it me or does nobody care about Huntington Whiteley ???:funny:

Her lips.... I find them off-putting.

So her lips are the new Fox's Thumbs?

This and the Harry Potter trailer in one day?!
This was one of the most visually impressive things I've ever seen. Can't wait to see that building scene!

Am i the only one who thinks of Lord Zed from Power Rangers whenever i see Shockwave? Dat ribcage.

Sentinel's Prime is too anthropomorphic as well.

I was so painfully disappointed in the second film and swore I wouldn't be suckered in again. But Bay had to go and do this...

While I still have reservations about Fox's replacement (could he seriously not find a normal, reasonably attractive actress) this trailer completely sells the movie. Epic mayhem at his most epic mayhemian. 3D is inconsequential to me. All I want is for this to be an enjoyable boomfest devoid of inane nonsense for the sake of it. That's what the first film gave us. Here's hoping he pulls it off here.

Give me boom, and I'll buy two.
THIS!!!

Also, yeah why is it so hard to leave out the childish fart jokes and find a good looking actress with average skill?

is it me or does nobody care about Huntington Whiteley ???:funny:

Her looks are distracting in all the wrong ways. She's dolled up past any reasonable levels of normal.

I didn't like it. The entire trailer played more like a multitude of 3 second shots. This is often used effectively towards the end of many action trailers, but I really want to see some lengthier dialogue fragments up front to give them some context. :doh:

I watched the trailer again, but with the volume up and it made a big difference--especially the music. :up:

So what's with Shia's cheeks? Did he get older or fatter? He looks like Bale in Begins. :woot:
Her looks are distracting in all the wrong ways. She's dolled up past any reasonable levels of normal.
Agreed.
I didn't like it. The entire trailer played more like a multitude of 3 second shots. This is often used effectively towards the end of many action trailers, but I really want to see some lengthier dialogue fragments up front to give them some context. :doh:
I'd like more context too, but come on, how can you not like it? Party pooper.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"