Dark of the Moon The OFFICIAL THEATRICAL TRAILER Discussion Thread

1:48 Sam and Lennox kill Starscream and Bumblebee comes to the rescue.[nerdrage] seriously Bay? Sam and Lennox? You didnt even had the decency for Starscream to be killed by an autobot? hell even if the Twins killed him I would okay with that, but no......! [/nerdrage]

Or at least Megatron! :csad: Starscream is my fave. I don't wanna see him die.

[blackout]Starscream dies? [/blackout]

**** you Bay!

Last edited:
agreed!

I have mixed feelings about this trailer as it stands

I think they are selling a serious tone(which they always have with trailers) but they are missing out on their chance to show the audience what's new about this. (Sentinel Prime, Dempsey, Shockwave)

I'm also having a hard time with the digital format, the footage/city just seems so clean and kinda empty.

lastly, the could have kept that last line without the spoiler.

I agree with you....and my other concern..as it stands the trailer said more "battle L.A.", or "V" *insert any invasion movie" then Transformers....

but the trailer was mehh. Other than it being on a larger scale, the footage did not seem much different than ROTF trailers. Nothing really new stood out, Man, those Decepticon things don't even look like transformers anymore....

also agree with you

Last edited:
That wasn't the reason at all actually.

She was having irreconcilable difference with Bay. She was bad mouthing him post ROTF and even called him Hitler.

Once she got to the set that animosity continued so they each went their separate ways.

It had nothing to do with her questionable choice in plastic surgery.

When Bay was trying to find the main girl for this movie, his casting call said for 'natural looking'. The rumor that was going around was that Fox was pissed that Bay hired a girl prettier than her.

I know she bad mouthed Bay but I don't think that was the reason she was fired. She apologized. She wouldn't have apologized if she was getting the boot and once she got the boot she would have bashed him even more...unless she was fired because of plastic surgery. You don't want people to know that was why you were fired. The official statement was that she left on her own accord. Now we both know that is rubbish. I am sure Bay's ego was hurt from her bashing but she has piled on the plastic surgery since the last Transformers filmed and her look has changed a lot. Plus...Michael is known for casting the hot womenz!

Last edited:
The trailer for the second one looked great too, almost epic. So I'm hesitant to go crazy over this one.

When Bay was trying to find the main girl for this movie, his casting call said for 'natural looking'. The rumor that was going around was that Fox was pissed that Bay hired a girl prettier than her.

I know she bad mouthed Bay but I don't think that was the reason she was fired. She apologized. She wouldn't have apologized if she was getting the boot and once she got the boot she would have bashed him even more...unless she was fired because of plastic surgery. You don't want people to know that was why you were fired.

I remember there were pictures of Fox and the camaro, maybe there´s a scene where she breaks up with Sam and then it cuts to a couple of years later and we see him graduated and looking for a job or something.

1:48 Sam and Lennox kill Starscream and Bumblebee comes to the rescue.[nerdrage] seriously Bay? Sam and Lennox? You didnt even had the decency for Starscream to be killed by an autobot? hell even if the Twins killed him I would okay with that, but no......! [/nerdrage]

If this is how many all time favorite transformer goes out then I'll rage hard in the theater.

I can't wait for the 24 prequel with Shia as Jack Bauer. He already knows how to point the gun and do the Jack Bauer scream.

I remember there were pictures of Fox and the camaro, maybe there´s a scene where she breaks up with Sam and then it cuts to a couple of years later and we see him graduated and looking for a job or something.

Bay: She was in school, she now lives in Washington D.C. She worked for the English embassy as kind of an assistant. And [Sam Witwicky] has been dumped, and I’m not going to tell you how they meet.

http://collider.com/michael-bay-interview-transformers-dark-moon-edit-bay-visit/63824/

I think that will be the only mention of Mikaela.

If this is how many all time favorite transformer goes out then I'll rage hard in the theater.

i wouldnt be surprised. I think the film did him wrong from the beginning anyways; so it's good that he goes out, maybe one day someone else will do him justice.

I agree with you....and my other concern..as it stands the trailer said more "battle L.A.", or "V" *insert any invasion movie" then Transformers....

I actually think it speaks to the broad scope of the film. For battle la and especially skyline, that's all they had.

with TF3 we all know there is more and they just delivered a trailer on one aspect alone if even that. I only hope the film keeps it's focus.

bb2.gif

Love the lighting under the bridge.

Not sure if this is in slow motion or not, but it looks very readable...though I'm sure there will still be complaints.

Not a bad trailer, probably give it an 8/10.

From what I can tell the Autobots get kicked off Earth, then Shockwave comes with a strike force via a space bridge connected from the moon. Autobots probably retrieve Sentinel Prime and come back to save the day. Pretty simple plot, sure there will be a bit of mystery weaved in there, but as long as the dialogue isn't tripe with a choppy script I can see this only being mildly better than RotF. At least the action looks cool :D

Before you guys all freak out are you guys even sure that is star scream in the trailer getting killed? At least wait until the movie comes out before you all complain as with every TF movie that came out. And I really don't understand why haters even both to see these movies. All your gonna do is sit I the theater the entire 2 hours looking for stuff to complain about. Seriously do yourself a favor skip the movie and move on with you life.

Call me crazy but if I saw a movie i don't like I wouldn't bother to watch the sequels to said movies just to ****** about every little thing in it. That's just me.

[BLACKOUT]Starscream exploding[/BLACKOUT] above Bumblebee.

Looks like [BLACKOUT]Sam and Hardcore Eddie[/BLACKOUT] will [BLACKOUT]kill[/BLACKOUT] him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"