The Official TIH Avatar Request thread

hulkjesus7hq.gif

I´ve made one of Hulk running, but haven´t gotten around to making one of Hulk and Abomination jumping at each other yet.
give me a PM if u start one. :up:

Could you scale it down to 50X50 for me please :yay:, I tried myself but it's like giving a monkey a pen and telling him to write an essay on WW1....not going to happen lol.

I started using them later on after getting more aquainted (sp?) with TDK boards. TIH avatars are the best.

Well Joker, if you have a problem with me using this one I will change it to the one with the hand coming out but I would rather keep this one.

I have a request.
Can anyone make me the following 100 x 100-

HULK roar arms out- TIH title screen from trailer- TDK landing on the car clip- a two second clip of the backlit bat emblem in the original TDK teaser.

Could someone do a Hulk Vs. Hulk avatar in 50x50? Preferably a good shot of him screaming from the 2003 movie & then a shot of him screaming from the new trailer.

The Godzilla effects look realer than the TIH :csad:

wow it does :wow:

and they say sfx are the best theyve ever been :whatever:

Godzilla just slept with the Hulk's cousin..

(in the Marvel U who hasn't?)

idk about that.. I'm sure in the entire Multiverse there is a universe in which the hanky panky has partaken.

Could you scale it down to 50X50 for me please :yay:, I tried myself but it's like giving a monkey a pen and telling him to write an essay on WW1....not going to happen lol.

^
hulkjesus7hq.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"