The Official TIH Avatar Request thread

OH YEAAAAAAAAA! I got now
<<<<<<<

Here is one..

34nk3t1.gif
2pynsbm.gif
24g7iit.gif

ok I lied...here's another...thought this was pretty cool...

73gcch.gif
2is6uyp.gif
2mhih3p.gif

and this...

2myu6v8.gif
1688nkg.gif
23vetrd.gif

could anyone please make an Avatar with the scene from the new trailer.......where Hulk crashes out of the window and lands on the ground in a crouching / kneeling position?

thanks.

could anyone please make an Avatar with the scene from the new trailer.......where Hulk crashes out of the window and lands on the ground in a crouching / kneeling position?

thanks.

Here u go...got two choices..

2i8wqvt.gif
2afd20k.gif
2e30eog.gif

k1xdsy.gif
167qd5v.gif
1jn5lg.gif

At the end of the "Control" tv spot, there's a shot of Bruce smiling at the camera with green eyes. Can I get a 75x75 gif of that?

Thanks.

hey thanks stonecoldd. is there any way to improve the resolution of the animation, as it looks a bit grainy?

if not, that's ok. I really appreciate it, stonecoldd. thanks again.

hey thanks stonecoldd. is there any way to improve the resolution of the animation, as it looks a bit grainy?

if not, that's ok. I really appreciate it, stonecoldd. thanks again.

ok, for better quality I have to cut the animation length a little short...

Is this better?

2wf7lux.gif

if so, then I can make a 50x50 and 100x100 size of it too...if not then it's cool..:yay:

hey stonecoldd, the new animation looks much better! thanks!

Oh I hope someone, anyone, can get a 50 x 50 (I think thats the size of mine) of the scene in the recent fight scene put up on yahoo, where Abomination spits just after Hulk punches him and says "Is that all you got?"

Oh I hope someone, anyone, can get a 50 x 50 (I think thats the size of mine) of the scene in the recent fight scene put up on yahoo, where Abomination spits just after Hulk punches him and says "Is that all you got?"

Here u go...planning to do more soon...so am open for more requests anytime..

2up95bl.gif

here is a more clear one with only Abo talking...

2944g84.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"