The Official X-Men 3 Custom Made Desktop/Wallpapers Thread

Thanks *xmenfan*

Some feedback, please--am trying to see which idle screen image/popup menu combination works best

The Teaser poster design

x30idlescreen6ne.jpg

with the wallpaper by JohnnyHavoc as popup menu

x30popup9hw.jpg

or the Memorial Day/Polish release poster

x31idlescreen5fn.jpg

with _BB_'s moody Wolverine wallpaper as popup menu

x31popup8gh.jpg

Thank you JohnnyHavoc and _BB_ for making and sharing such great work:up: Hope you don't mind :O

Would appreciate any feedback and opinions, please...

Steel Viper said:
Thank you JohnnyHavoc and _BB_ for making and sharing such great work:up: Hope you don't mind :O

Would appreciate any feedback and opinions, please...

Of course not. Nice to see it being used :D :up: I wish i could do that but i have a sony ericsson

I wish I had a mobile phone, so I could use X-Men stuff in it. :o

But I hate phones, so yeah. They are such a bother. :p

Mobile phones are so overrated.

*runs away from angry mob*

Was hoping to share something I made when i ran into some problems. There's cause for concern about ImageShack, Photobucket and other hosting sites :spidey:

Up until today I was able to use them. My Internet Security (Trend Micro PC-cillin Internet Security 2006) has started blocking my uploading pictures because of phishing spyware that attempted to send them my credit card number. :eek: :mad: :hulk:

Just thought y'all should know... :down

Steel Viper said:
Was hoing to share something I made when i ran into some problems. There's cause for concern about ImageShack, Photobucket and other hosting sites :spidey:

Up until today I was able to use them. My Internet Security (Trend Micro PC-cillin Internet Security 2006) has started blocking my uploading pictures because of phishing spyware that attempted to send my credit card number. :eek: :mad: :hulk:

Just thought y'all should know... :down

Was able to get the picture hosted on ImageShack, will share in a bit. Don't know why this one works fine with no phishing attempt :confused:

Doesn't hurt to be too careful, y'all....

My first attempt at wallpaper (more like a mini poster, really) :O

Big thanks to Dnsk for his Dark Phoenix concept and Jean Grey manip template, to Yve for his character manips and to all the other posters on this thread for being such an inspiration :D

Hope you like....

study0hg.jpg

xwolverine2 said:

xwolverine2, on the site I belong to there are no samsung themes...in fact, there's doubt about whether samsung's can even accept themes at all.

Did some looking around though and found this:

" Samsung to license Nokias software for mobile devices.(Samsung will license Nokias Series 60 platform for their next generation of smart phones) : An article from: EDP Weeklys IT Monitor"

So Nokia Theme Studio (link provided in an earlier post) might work with the next gen samsung smartphone (not sure what that would be). Not also sure if a samsung plugin would also be needed.

Sorry if that's not what you want to hear :( :( :(

Steel Viper said:
xwolverine2, on the site I belong to there are no samsung themes...in fact, there's doubt about whether samsung's can even accept themes at all.

Did some looking around though and found this:

" Samsung to license Nokias software for mobile devices.(Samsung will license Nokias Series 60 platform for their next generation of smart phones) : An article from: EDP Weeklys IT Monitor"

So Nokia Theme Studio (link provided in an earlier post) might work with the next gen samsung smartphone (not sure what that would be). Not also sure if a samsung plugin would also be needed.

Sorry if that's not what you want to hear :( :( :(
thanks...i was sad enough knowing theres no chance in hell ill get the x3 posters on my phone wallpaper......
now i know ill never get ANYTHING:(

i guess ill stick with the wallpaper i have now......a gif of wolverines claws coming out from marvel vs. capcom:( :O :)

good job steel viper! :up:

can't wait!!!! almost a month left to go till movie

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"