The Official X-Men 3 Custom Made Desktop/Wallpapers Thread

Webzpinner said:
Joss Holloway as both Gambit AND Emma Frost.... ewww... I'll never be able to look at Emma the same way again.

Oh I forgot; Ashley Hartman as Emma Frost.

:up::up::xmen::wolverine

a small version

24.jpg

I posted this in the non-spoiler forum, but it looks like this is a better place for it. Sorry if it upsets anyone that it's in two places. I'm planning on doing more of these. Let me know what you think.

Can I just say, Josh Holloway (a.k.a. Sawyer) makes an awesome gambit! whether he would be able pull off the accent i dont know. Anyway sorry for digressing!

SojournerSoul said:
I posted this in the non-spoiler forum, but it looks like this is a better place for it. Sorry if it upsets anyone that it's in two places. I'm planning on doing more of these. Let me know what you think.

Thats great! :up:

supersync4d said:
a small version

24.jpg
that ones dope ima steal it...one question whos the little kid in the corner and wheres EMMA? okay two questions...but its NICE real nice either way

The little one on the bottom left corner is Cameron Bright as Leech, the cute green mutant

Awesome wall Sojourner ... you going to make one using the image of Jean?

Psionic Force said:
Awesome wall Sojourner ... you going to make one using the image of Jean?

Thanks. I'll take that as a request for Jean. Should it say Jean Grey or Pheonix?

supersync4d said:
The little one on the bottom left corner is Cameron Bright as Leech, the cute green mutant

oh thanks...nice wall.....:up: ....does anyone have a colossus wall where hes standing up and hes metal....from x2?...

um.... that is your call... personally, I do not like text on wallpapers... so could you make one w/o text as well? :D

Great wallpapers everyone! :up:

Hey, supersync4d, who's the woman you used as Psylocke?

Here's a wall featuring all the promo shots retouched. I also added Nightcrawler and Gambit (Josh Holloway).

Yve said:

Here's a wall featuring all the promo shots retouched. I also added Nightcrawler and Gambit (Josh Holloway).

Damnit.. you beat me to it.. lol
I was just about to post mine with the retouched promo pics. Even though they look alittle different and in different places, yours looks much better.. So I might just delete it and do another one.

Very nice by the way.. :)

SojournerSoul said:

Wow.. Very nice Wallpaper! How long did it take you to outline Angel and cut him out? LOL :)

By the way, how did you get the full-winged Angel picture? I mean, in the screenshot here, you can see that 2 people are standing infront of him, blocking some of the wings..

Anyway, very good wallpaper, I like it alot :up:

Yve said:

Wow, very nice retouching of the photo's, they all look so much better :up:

Please post your wp, th3shadowcat. It'll be cool to see someone else's take on them. :)

Awesome wallpaper!! Can anyone do one with all the new Angel pics? All of them even the one where he's looking out the window with his wings strapped. Show me waht you can do! I'll be waiting. :up:

Yve said:

THIS is how they should've released the photos :eek: Great job with the retouching! :up:

ooh, I didn't know there was a wallpaper thread. I shoulda posted this here...

xmswallpaperbeast10242od.jpg

more to come.(if I can get my hands on some bigger promo pics.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"