The old fourth world vs the new 52 verson

Shazam

Sidekick
Reaction score
I'm currently reading the new "Godhead" Green Lantern/ New Gods crossover.......

Since this whole New 52 started, I havent been able to get a handle on the Kirby characters and how their dynamics are now. Except for there being a Darkseid who the JL fought and who invaded Earth 2, I hadn't followed it that much....

But now Forever People is out.........and I'm reading that.

It's ok...........Infinity Man is a bit strange.

But now with Godhead, I'm seeing more......and I'm not sure what to think. Even Highfather seems shady.....like dictator.

Some which version of Kirby's Fourth World do you like best?? This new one or the Old??

I'm currently reading the new "Godhead" Green Lantern/ New Gods crossover.......

Since this whole New 52 started, I havent been able to get a handle on the Kirby characters and how their dynamics are now. Except for there being a Darkseid who the JL fought and who invaded Earth 2, I hadn't followed it that much....

But now Forever People is out.........and I'm reading that.

It's ok...........Infinity Man is a bit strange.

But now with Godhead, I'm seeing more......and I'm not sure what to think. Even Highfather seems shady.....like dictator.

Some which version of Kirby's Fourth World do you like best?? This new one or the Old??

I actually had Godhead #1 in my hand on Saturday, but ended up putting it back before making my purchases. Since I haven't been up on the Green Lantern books, I decided to wait for the HC later on.

I am however very excited to read it because of the new takes on the "Darkseid universe," as I think of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"