• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

The Old School Cartoon Network Avatar Thread

Masters of the universe?

You can add many shows like A Pup Named Scooby-Doo, Flinstones Kids, or even old Hanah-Barbara shows like Yogi Bear...cause that's all cartoon network used to play. If we're including Thundercats, then a lot of these should be taken into account.

Oh, and the Banana Splits, Snorks, Smurfs, etc.

I used to watch cartoon network a lot :csad:

Lots of good choices on that list guys. Start picking who you want and I will edit the first post with a list.

I'd love to be Prickle from Gumby but that damn lizard has like no pictures online lol. Gonna have to go back further in time and find a show we watched when we were in diapers :D

I want the real adventures.

Too bad I can't make a good avvy to save my life :p

The people at the avatar thread are very helpful. They have made me some good ones

Too bad I can't make a good avvy to save my life :p

It doesn't have to be a gif.

Find a pic, save it as a JPEG, open it in MS Paint, crop out the section you want, resize it to 75x75 or whatever your post count will allow(sometimes the Hype will resize it for you when you go to use it)

were we breaking them out already. I figured we'd wait a bit then rock em all together

I got anxious :csad:

Plus...it's awesome :up:

Probably a good idea...also should organize who gets what already...it'd keep things in order best.

I have a question for you guys, one did anyone here actually do that scratch and sniff thing when they had it?

And two who played the 'Cartoon Network Summer Resort' Game?

I want Moltar from Space Ghost: Coast to Coast.

If for some reason I can't take him, I call dibs on Plank from Ed, Edd and Eddy. :o

I wanna be Mandark, Johnny Bravo, Koosalagoopagoop, Ralf, Brak, I can't think of anymore its late here lol.

I actually have Musical BBQ from Space Ghost (Had it for like 8 years or so) and can say it by heart haha

Oh yea my first big word I could spell was Cartoon Network, I was so proud of myself!

I was under that impression too lol

You should prob put a start date in the first post too btw :up:
When do we think would be a good start date. I wanna give people ample time to choose characters
Probably a good idea...also should organize who gets what already...it'd keep things in order best.
I am gonna start making the list today

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"