The Ongoing Serie A, La Liga, All English Football, Champions League Thread - - - Part 41

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should have been 4!

It is 4 now lol.

and they play United next weekend?

even if that BS suspension holds, the Foxes are going to run roughshod over them

His replacement played very well so I think they may be able to cope with the loss.

Palace made it to the cup final after beating Watford 2-1 setting up a nice repeat of the 1990 FA cup final, where it all began for SAF. Should be good.

Palace made it to the cup final after beating Watford 2-1 setting up a nice repeat of the 1990 FA cup final, where it all began for SAF. Should be good.

They're both so similar I'm not sure I'd be able to pick out an "ideal" opponent between the two of them. Both would be a challenge. The United squad look quite galvanized and up for it though, so if all goes well United could make a good attempt of getting a trophy this season.

Ten bucks says Fellaini starts in the final though :dry:

i do love that the lvg faithful, are now claiming its destiny. a win over palace in the club saved saf and lead united to glory and it will happen again

yeah and i'll win the lottery and start dating a playboy playmate :rolleyes:

It'll be hilarious to see the lunacy if/when we win the FA Cup & LVG stays next season... Certain parts of social media will erupt and explode.

It'll be hilarious to see the lunacy if/when we win the FA Cup & LVG stays next season... Certain parts of social media will erupt and explode.

LVG looks like an old version of Beaker from the Muppets

i do love that the lvg faithful, are now claiming its destiny. a win over palace in the club saved saf and lead united to glory and it will happen again

yeah and i'll win the lottery and start dating a playboy playmate :rolleyes:
Ha, I knew someone would bring that up. Those hardcore Utd forums must be crazier than usual right now.

Cg1zGuBXEAAChpM.jpg:large

He won?! Was my pick.

Leicester are taking the piss. How dare they in a year spurs are doing really well they do better?

Good on them, they deserve it (unless they mess up).

Leicester are taking the piss. How dare they in a year spurs are doing really well they do better?

Good on them, they deserve it (unless they mess up).

How did Spurs start the season? I can't remember. You think most fans will have regrets about not winning the title in a season where all the big teams failed, or happy with a great season and progress of the young players?

How did Spurs start the season? I can't remember. You think most fans will have regrets about not winning the title in a season where all the big teams failed, or happy with a great season and progress of the young players?

Lost 1-0 to united with their only shot being from kyle walker. Honestly though we had far too many draws at the start, out playing teams without killing them off. Since jan we have sacrificed posession but are a lot more clinical on the break. Should have got more out of both Leicester games but that is why they are top. They take what chances they get. I can understand Arsenal fans frustration though, if they had a kane, alli, vardy or mahrez they would be coasting the league. No sympathy though, if villa had our players they wouldn't be relegated. But they don't.

Congratulations to Alli winning pfa young player of the year. Spurs players have won it 4 out of the last 5 years.

Gonna be an interesting week with CL/EL going on.

Nice, I picked Mahrez and Alli. Congrats to them.
Lost 1-0 to united with their only shot being from kyle walker. Honestly though we had far too many draws at the start, out playing teams without killing them off. Since jan we have sacrificed posession but are a lot more clinical on the break. Should have got more out of both Leicester games but that is why they are top. They take what chances they get. I can understand Arsenal fans frustration though, if they had a kane, alli, vardy or mahrez they would be coasting the league. No sympathy though, if villa had our players they wouldn't be relegated. But they don't.
Shame you didn't pick up more points early on. Hopefully both you and Leicester manage to hang on to most of your best players for next season. If so I have no idea how the top 7 will finish up.

Nice, I picked Mahrez and Alli. Congrats to them.Shame you didn't pick up more points early on. Hopefully both you and Leicester manage to hang on to most of your best players for next season. If so I have no idea how the top 7 will finish up.

Can't complain, if someone had offered me top 4 at the beginning of the season i'd have bitten their hand off. We have a very young squad that will hopefully get better and if we can add a couple in the summer we should have another chance.

Levy and poch's plan was to have a squad ready to compete for when the new stadium opens we are a couple of years ahead of schedule so all good. We've also got some great players coming through our youth so the future looks bright.

Can't complain, if someone had offered me top 4 at the beginning of the season i'd have bitten their hand off. We have a very young squad that will hopefully get better and if we can add a couple in the summer we should have another chance.

Levy and poch's plan was to have a squad ready to compete for when the new stadium opens we are a couple of years ahead of schedule so all good. We've also got some great players coming through our youth so the future looks bright.
Exactly!

And good to hear. I look forward to seeing how the team develops.

Our semi final with Everton was the proverbial game of two halves, I thought we were pretty good in the first half and crated some good openings, the front 3 are starting to get a decent understanding. Having said that Lukaku botched two golden opportunities with a clumsy first touch.

Everton were really on top for long stretches of the second half and we needed De Gea to bail us out with that pen save, although I don't think it was a penalty I could understand the ref giving it from his viewpoint.

Martial's winner was class, he is such a difference maker for us and the first player we have had like that since Ronaldo out wide. Looking forward to the final, it's been a long time.

So it has to be between DDG and Martial for player of the season I imagine. Fantastic game in all honesty, although United should've been 3-0 up within the first 25 minutes if they weren't so wasteful.

Gotta be De Gea for me, he's the best in the game in his position IMO and has dug us out of many holes again this season. Martial has been our best attacker though for sure, 14 goals and 10 assists in his first season at United and only just turned 20, that's a great return. Martial and Rashford have breathed some life into our stale attack.

Well deserved, as was Delle Alli's win.

Hunter, do you think LVG stays on for next season?

No, his attitude in the post match interviews and his comments about the players along with the change in tune among the journos suggest to me he already knows he's done, the hope is that he can finish with an FA Cup win so he wont leave his last post as a complete failure.

Hunter, do you think LVG stays on for next season?

I know this wasn't directed at me but i'll give my 2 pence worth. I think he's made it difficult for himself with his statements, relationship with the media and the way utd play football which isn't the most exciting. In his favour he said at the start it would be at least 2 years before seeing results and if he can finish in the top 4 it would be hard to get rid seeing as mourinho is another lunatic (why they chose moyes).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"