The Ongoing Serie A, La Liga, All English Football, Champions League Thread - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 55

Status
Not open for further replies.
Correct decision, Antonio went full buffalo tackle there. :D Kinda fun that Nottingham gets the lead though. Hope they stay up.
I want them to stay up too, but would rather they start picking up the results after the games with Newcastle and West Ham are done. :cwink:

I want them to stay up too, but would rather they start picking up the results after the games with Newcastle and West Ham are done. :cwink:
Understandable. :D

Latest news is that Nottingham are being linked with moves for Aouar and Maupay. They already signed 14 players I think, where will it end? :funny:

Forest also had a goal disallowed now (offside).

Understandable. :D

Latest news is that Nottingham are being linked with moves for Aouar and Maupay. They already signed 14 players I think, where will it end? :funny:
Ha, guess they’re doing whatever they can to stay up after all these years.

Eventful game. Kinda got some bad vibes from Rice earlier this game (and last season) so it kinda feels like karma that he missed it. Not sure if he has something personal going on but it feels like he's buying into his own hype and have started displaying 'primadonna'-vibes and I always hate it when that happens

Rice misses with a terrible penalty but could have been a red card for handball to stop a goal.

Rice misses with a terrible penalty but could have been a red card for handball to stop a goal.
I don't know exactly how the rules work but I can buy it only being a yellow because it looked like Henderson was behind anyways and would have saved - so yellow for the hand. A red in my mind is like the Suarez one against Ghana a few years ago in the world cup where there was no goalkeeper and he blatantly saved what would have been a goal.

Forest get their first PL win. West Ham down with Utd at the bottom of the table.

Eventful game. Kinda got some bad vibes from Rice earlier this game (and last season) so it kinda feels like karma that he missed it. Not sure if he has something personal going on but it feels like he's buying into his own hype and have started displaying 'primadonna'-vibes and I always hate it when that happens
That never hurt Delle Alli, wait who? :D

Great win for Forest, good to see all the newly promoted sides with points on the board already.

Chelsea with a bunch of players making home debuts, Cucurella, Koulibaly and Sterling. This match should give us an idea of how seriously Chelsea and aspires are going to push this season.

Great volley by Koulibaly to score from a corner, no Spurs defender in sight lol.

Kane gets a 96th minute equaliser to make it 2-2. Both managers get sent off!

Wow, bit of a fiery affair at the Bridge, 2-2 and both managers sent off after the game for their "handshake" that turned into a mass shoving match. Great stuff, plenty of passion and pride on display there, all handbags in the end with no serious repercussions. Some fines incoming no doubt and touchline bans for both.

Wow, bit of a fiery affair at the Bridge, 2-2 and both managers sent off after the game for their "handshake" that turned into a mass shoving match. Great stuff, plenty of passion and pride on display there, all handbags in the end with no serious repercussions. Some fines incoming no doubt and touchline bans for both.
Again like Redknapp Carragher, people don’t like it when the one they’re arguing with/shaking hands with doesn’t look them in the eye lol. Did they all watch the same movie or something this weekend? :funny:

Again like Redknapp Carragher, people don’t like it when the one they’re arguing with/shaking hands with doesn’t look them in the eye lol. Did they all watch the same movie or something this weekend? :funny:

It can only be.............
giphy.gif

Talks today about us looking to sell Garner. This just annoys me as a fan. He had a great season at Nottingham, our midfield has been a ****show so you think "hey maybe this guy can get a chance and we at least get to see something new". Nah let's sell him, let's cement Fred-McT in the team even further and let's spend the money we get from Garner on Rabiot - a player nobody seems even remotely enthusiastic about at all.

Talks today about us looking to sell Garner. This just annoys me as a fan. He had a great season at Nottingham, our midfield has been a ****show so you think "hey maybe this guy can get a chance and we at least get to see something new". Nah let's sell him, let's cement Fred-McT in the team even further and let's spend the money we get from Garner on Rabiot - a player nobody seems even remotely enthusiastic about at all.
Classic Utd club management.

A slightly more sporting handshake:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"