The Ongoing Serie A, La Liga, All English Football, Champions League Thread - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 55

Status
Not open for further replies.
That will help the team spirit :o
Rebecca Vardy going to be spilling all these Manchester United player's dirty laundry to the press.
Ha, no players are going to discuss any plans with him or want him out anywhere they go. :D

The Klopp/Guardiola 'rivalry' is the ****tiest one in recent memory. I get why they do the humble "Oh no HE is the best manager" about each other but I want some spark and passion there. Miss the old days of SAF and Wenger.

Palace beating Liverpool 1-0!

The Klopp/Guardiola 'rivalry' is the ****tiest one in recent memory. I get why they do the humble "Oh no HE is the best manager" about each other but I want some spark and passion there. Miss the old days of SAF and Wenger.
And Mourinho with the "mind games" lol and hiding in laundry baskets.

Nunez red card but Diaz equaliser. Liverpool need to dig deep now or the title race is officially over lol. :o

Surprise result again with Liverpool dropping more points, this time at home. Slow start for them this season if only they had an easier game up next to get their first win. :o

Nunez was a bit naive to get suckered into butting someone, moment of madness from him and something Klopp will no doubt soon sort out but the manager didnt look too impressed with him this time for sure, a silly thing to do.

Liverpool seem a bit flat at the moment and it took a worldy from Diaz to even get a point from this game, perhaps it will just take time to adjust to the loss of Mane more than I thought but they wont want to drop too many more points early doors.

Palace were decent and have a fair amount of threat on the break, Zaha probably should have won it at the end as well but took his goal well.

Not sure too many would have said both United and Liverpool would be going into the game next Monday with neither side getting a win yet. 6 pointer already.....

Finishes a draw. Very dumb by Nunez on his home debut. Makes it a very poor start to the season for Liverpool and given how City are looking there might not be too many points dropped over the season.

Who would have thought the game between Man Utd and Liverpool in the third round would have both teams going into it without a win? Against Brighton, Brentford, Fulham & Palace. :funny:

2 weeks ago I would have thought we would get blasted but in a weird way I wouldn't be surprised if this game ends in a boring draw or something and then we get hammered by Southampton the game after.

Who would have thought the game between Man Utd and Liverpool in the third round would have both teams going into it without a win? Against Brighton, Brentford, Fulham & Palace. :funny:

2 weeks ago I would have thought we would get blasted but in a weird way I wouldn't be surprised if this game ends in a boring draw or something and then we get hammered by Southampton the game after.
I'd rephrase that to who would have thought Liverpool would still be without a win... :D

I think Liverpool Utd is one of those games where form and underlying quality has a chance of going out the window - but then current players don't really identify with Utd strongly aside from picking up their wages so I'm not sure that will be much of a factor this weekend. If Liverpool turn up they win easily.

Newcastle 'target four Chelsea players' in ambitious late transfer window move - Mirror Online

The players mentioned are Callum Hudson-Odoi, Conor Gallagher, Christian Pulisic and Armando Broja.

To be fair I think any/all of them could benefit us. We have F all on the bench and some first teamers who need replacing. Our defence including goalkeeper is now fine for this season and I'm happy with Joelinton, Guimaraes, Saint-Maximin and Wilson when he's fit but we could do with another starting midfielder (Shelvey also injured for 3 months), cover/competition for Wilson up front (a young developing player might be good for that) and a right winger to replace Almiron.

I think @Hunter Rider put it well. We are trapped in a cycle that probably won't be broken until the Glazers leave. Honestly, All the last decade has shown me is how well SAF did keeping it all together. I watch still, though only when convinent. I'm not waking up super early to catch this stuff anymore. It's just not do anything but making me upset.

Hunter, bro, I am so sorry. To lose both of your parents so close, no words. I know it couldn't possibly make up for it, but I wish United was at least competitive, so that joy you got out of watching football could give you some comfort.

Thanks man, I appreciate the sentiment. :)

After our first couple of games I worry for Ten Hag, not only is the squad he has not nearly good enough, the attitude and application of the players he has remains rancid.

Newcastle 'target four Chelsea players' in ambitious late transfer window move - Mirror Online

The players mentioned are Callum Hudson-Odoi, Conor Gallagher, Christian Pulisic and Armando Broja.

To be fair I think any/all of them could benefit us. We have F all on the bench and some first teamers who need replacing. Our defence including goalkeeper is now fine for this season and I'm happy with Joelinton, Guimaraes, Saint-Maximin and Wilson when he's fit but we could do with another starting midfielder (Shelvey also injured for 3 months), cover/competition for Wilson up front (a young developing player might be good for that) and a right winger to replace Almiron.

Lot of potential in those signings, Gallagher and Broja had good loans last season.

I saw some people on reddit discussing some pundit (I forgot who) making a mockery out of him predicting Brentford to beat Man Utd by 3-0. I'll say this - 3-0 to Brentford wouldn't be my predicted scoreline, but I would be a lot less surprised by Brentford beating us 3-0 than us beating them with the same result.

For this game I'll say the same as I said for Brighton - I just want to see improvements on the pitch and 3 points. If we can just get out of there with the points and show some signs of progression that would be great. If we don't get the 3 points, not only are we 5 or 6 points behind some teams already, but the question becomes "if we can't beat Brighton or Brentford - who can we beat?". And next weekend we have Liverpool. :(
Even when you call freak results Utd can ruin any bet you place by being worse lol.

Musk talking **** as usual, but the Glazers did just say they’re open to a minority stake sale.

Lol we have reached peak banter phase it appears. Literally nobody shy of taking the **** at the moment. All fun and games until a mob starts burning down buildings.

We seem to have fully gone off the rails this window now and are at full panic stations, nobody is safe from being linked to us now it seems. Elvis might be on the cards I hear.

More rumours of Pulisic and Vardy for Utd today.

More rumours of Pulisic and Vardy for Utd today.
3b8.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"