• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Ongoing Serie A, La Liga, All English Football, Champions League Thread - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 55

Status
Not open for further replies.

This is a very smart piece of business from United Imo, he's a solid and versatile midfielder.

Fn9aRgnXoAEGFV-.jpeg.jpg

Fn9eCrzX0AA6GbE.jpeg.jpg

ETH is having a positive influence on the club every month that goes by and I think you will be in a much better place with things also improving behind the scenes by the end of next season.

Caicedo feels like a cert to go in summer and there should be a whole bunch of clubs interested. Same goes for Bellingham and Rice so suddenly an assortment of decent CMs will be available at the same time. Hopefully Brighton can reinvest all this money well as their players continue to move on.

I think the England job could be a good one for him if it comes up again anytime soon. Give him a taste of something very different and then he can go back to club football for the rest of his career. He needs a bit more time to perfect his trade before talking on a mega club job, but if he somehow puts enough results together to survive the season and summer, I think he could start making more of a difference next season with proper time to adjust.

Yeah, crazy stuff, Surely this is the end of the splurge for a while and they need to try and organise all these new players. Surprisingly Forest have started to come back after their summer brought in a few hundred new recruits!

These boys know how to strike a bargain! :D :csad:

Haha, yep. May the best team win! And good to have you guys win something if I don't. Hope it's a great game.

Ten Hag has been the breath of fresh air the club has been crying out for, he's the first proper modern manager we've appointed and he's got the collective belief of the fans and players.

It'll be interesting to see where Caicedo ends up as now Arsenal and Chelsea have both bought midfielders in january, we definitely need to get one, ideally two, personally Bellingham is by far my 1st choice and honestly if Sabitzer works out I'd not be against making him a permanent signing even though I'd prefer Caicedo.

Agreed on Potter and I don't think Chelsea was the ideal environment for him as far as a top 6 club goes as patience is not that clubs strong suit.

Yeah there's never been a January transfer window like the one Chelsea just had, it's as if they're aware of some sanctions coming down the pike and rushed to get as much done as possible.

Likewise mate. :up: hopefully it's a cracking final, do you know what channel it's on?

Btw what do you think of the Gordon signing?

Damn, that’s bad. I thought there would be evidence against him. At least that audio didn’t leave much doubt that the guy is a complete *******.

Agreed, he was my favourite academy player since Beckham but unfortunately he's a garbage human being, he hasn't been proven innocent, the charges have been dropped because the girl has backed out either due to how much the pressure is affecting her or because her family have took a pay-off.

Very young for that! Good for Utd.

Definitely, ETH has set up a program to manage his fitness which has worked fairly well so far and no international football will give him more rest time which is huge for us as he's such a key player.

Damn, that’s bad. I thought there would be evidence against him. At least that audio didn’t leave much doubt that the guy is a complete *******.
There is. He did it. But from the CPS statement, it seems the victim does not want to be apart of the case for whatever reason. And hard to prosecute sex crimes even with a cooperating victim. I don't want him anywhere near the club.

There is. He did it. But from the CPS statement, it seems the victim does not want to be apart of the case for whatever reason. And hard to prosecute sex crimes even with a cooperating victim. I don't want him anywhere near the club.

Agreed, it doesn't matter what the new evidence is it doesn't alter what clearly happened, there is zero justification.

What is the likely scenario now you think? Surely he doesn’t just walk back into playing for Utd and England? Terrible if he gets away with it completely.

What is the likely scenario now you think? Surely he doesn’t just walk back into playing for Utd and England? Terrible if he gets away with it completely.
England don't need him, so you'd hope they'd stay away. As for United, I honestly have no idea. I think it might be up to a select few players. Especially considering their reaction when this all came out the first time.

This is a very smart piece of business from United Imo, he's a solid and versatile midfielder.

Fn9aRgnXoAEGFV-.jpeg.jpg

Fn9eCrzX0AA6GbE.jpeg.jpg

Ten Hag has been the breath of fresh air the club has been crying out for, he's the first proper modern manager we've appointed and he's got the collective belief of the fans and players.

It'll be interesting to see where Caicedo ends up as now Arsenal and Chelsea have both bought midfielders in january, we definitely need to get one, ideally two, personally Bellingham is by far my 1st choice and honestly if Sabitzer works out I'd not be against making him a permanent signing even though I'd prefer Caicedo.

Agreed on Potter and I don't think Chelsea was the ideal environment for him as far as a top 6 club goes as patience is not that clubs strong suit.

Yeah there's never been a January transfer window like the one Chelsea just had, it's as if they're aware of some sanctions coming down the pike and rushed to get as much done as possible.

Likewise mate. :up: hopefully it's a cracking final, do you know what channel it's on?

Btw what do you think of the Gordon signing?

Agreed, he was my favourite academy player since Beckham but unfortunately he's a garbage human being, he hasn't been proven innocent, the charges have been dropped because the girl has backed out either due to how much the pressure is affecting her or because her family have took a pay-off.

Definitely, ETH has set up a program to manage his fitness which has worked fairly well so far and no international football will give him more rest time which is huge for us as he's such a key player.
I don’t know much about Sabitzer but hopefully he can add solidity and depth and decrease minutes played by Fred! Good to hear you rate him.

Yeah, I’ve heard ETH has also done the impossible among many rival fans and made Utd more likeable. :D

Bellingham is probably everyone’s no. 1 choice for CM with Rice also up there. All 3 will likely be playing for a top 6 club next season so a bunch of them will be covered in that area.

Chelsea probably average more than a manager a season since Mourinho’s original era. :D Worst place for up and comers.

The spending has been unbelievable and there will soon be results pressure to go with that. Can’t buy all that and be a Europa League club every year.

I don’t know the channel but I believe other finals usually have more options like BBC/ITV/YouTube on top of whoever has the rights for it (whether Sky/BT/Amazon etc).

I’m not all that knowledgeable on Gordon but just thought of him as an annoying, ugly **** before and never thought he was one of our targets. I trust in Howe’s system and from videos he’s at least got energy and isn’t entirely predictable so if he can be worked into a team setting and give everything and work on end product he could be a good addition given his age - better be with the fee!

Will be interesting to see what they eventually decide with Greenwood. It’s rare for a victim to be brave enough to get footage that can give such a vivid impression of how bad someone is and a shame if it goes to waste and he gets away with it.

ETH is handling all players better. Part of Rashford’s resurgence is surely also better fitness management and not overplaying him like Ole did. Hopefully Sancho can kick on now after the break they gave him - got a good reception when he came on against Forest.

“Greenwood will not return to playing or training while United carry out their own internal investigation.”

Still funny to see Ryan Reynolds in the lower leagues of English football :D

Read that Juventus are considering breaking up their contract with Pogba, he hasn't even played for them yet since signing! What a joker, I'm so happy we got him off our books. :funny: Same with Ronaldo who can't even score goals in the Saudi league now. But according to people on Facebook, he's still "the best player in the world". Maybe we can send Greenwood to Saudi Arabia as well, him and Ronaldo can argue about who should be taking the shots. :D

Enzo Fernandez starting today for Chelsea against Fulham. Mudryk also playing.

Read that Juventus are considering breaking up their contract with Pogba, he hasn't even played for them yet since signing! What a joker, I'm so happy we got him off our books. :funny: Same with Ronaldo who can't even score goals in the Saudi league now. But according to people on Facebook, he's still "the best player in the world". Maybe we can send Greenwood to Saudi Arabia as well, him and Ronaldo can argue about who should be taking the shots. :D
Must feel good to read these stories knowing that these are no longer your problem to deal with lol.

The 600m spend has earned a home draw against Fulham for today. :D

Everton beating Arsenal after 70 mins!

Everton have beaten Arsenal after a Tarkowski goal after 70 mins. Title race back on.

Amazing, Everton been pants all season, change their manager to Sean Dyche and beat top of the table to keep the title race alive, thats why the Prem is the best league of them all, not for quality but for sheer bloody unpredictability. Might be a result and performance that saves them in the end, what a start for Mr Gravel Voice.

Arsenal could afford to lose this game but now City will smell blood in the water with having to play them twice yet. Another twist.

Think this is the moment we bottle the league.

Wolves beating Liverpool 2-0 and Utd 1-0 up against Palace.

Another goal for Rashford! 2-0.

Brawl with most players involved and a red for Casemiro. The ban is going to hurt even if the match stays a win.

Casemiro sent off after a session of handbags between both sides. Didnt need to get involved and was a silly one.

Wolves 3-0 up now against Liverpool, their season goes from bad to worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"