The Perfect Hulk Movie

I really feel like Nacho Vigalondo would make an amazing Hulk film. Colossal is possibly the best Hulk movie ever to not feature the Hulk.

I'd like to see it involve The Leader, Hulk being turned into Joe Fixit and Rick and Marlo joining the MCU as a married couple who take the Hulk in. Make it a gangster film shot in Las Vegas.

I hate Ruffalo as Banner but I love his Hulk. Ruffalo's Banner just feels so forced and unnatural. Plus he has a face I'd love to punch. I can't wait for them to get rid of Ruffalo for whatever reason. I'd hate entire Hulk movie with Ruffalo as Banner.
I prefer Bana and Norton by far but I'd like to see someone who can pull off an unassuming demeanor with a quiet intensity really well in the role. I think Sam Rockwell or Joseph Fiennes would've been ideal or Shia Labeouf for someone younger. Honestly, I'd take anyone over Ruffalo doh. I'm just not a fan at all.

I think Ang Lee's Hulk was a minor masterpiece, My only problem with it was the final battle but I still love this movie and the way it explored Bruce's repressed anger.
One of the things I absolutely hated about TIH was the fact that it didn't take Bruce to get angry to turn into Hulk. This movie literally had nothing to do with his rage and I thought It was so stupid to get rid of that, especially when they brought back the anger aspect in the Avengers.
Rage has always made The Hulk what he is and that shouldn't change. Changing that kinda ruined it for me.

I love Connelly and I liked her Betty Ross better overall but I really enjoyed Tyler's Ross too. I just think she has a sweetness to her soul that serves as a nice contrast against a character like Hulk. I just don't think it really worked for TiH cuz of the fact that Banner's Rage was non existent in the film. Sam Elliot was great as Ross too and for me, the highlight of Hulk'03.

I always preferred a bulkier looking Hulk and I think The Avengers Hulk pretty much perfected that look. The more monstrous he looks, the better in my opinion.

I think the perfect Hulk movie would be a cross between Fincher's Fight Club, Cronenberg's Dead Ringers/The Fly/A History of Violence, Evans' Mr. Brooks with the tension building/cat and mouse thrills of movies like McTiernan's Basic or Carpenter's The Thing and with the destruction and action of movies like Man of Steel, Mad Max Fury Road or Planet Terror.

Have Gore Verbinski, James Cameron or Denis Villeneuve direct it and it'd be something excitingly crazy!

Personally, I want an R-rated adaptation inspired by Beware The Hulk, Return of the Monster, Ultimate Hulk vs. Wolverine with Days of Rage, Stay Angry, and Always on my Mind. One could make a great Solo Hulk movie out of the material here.

I really like your ideas.

Thanx man!
Any idea specifically?

Would you like to see another Origin Film maybe even as a Flashback.
Apparently you cant have too many Flashback Origin Scenes as we have seen all too well in every single Batman Movie...Even in BVS and Im sure we see it again in Justice league:whatever:

Would you like to see another Origin Film maybe even as a Flashback.
Apparently you cant have too many Flashback Origin Scenes as we have seen all too well in every single Batman Movie...Even in BVS and Im sure we see it again in Justice league:whatever:

I don't need a new origin film personally, especially if its a direct sequel to Ang Lee's but I don't mind Flashback's as long as they serve the story.

Let's say its not a sequel and its a new movie entirely. I wouldn't mind a couple of flashbacks of say a moment between Banner and Rick Jones. Something's to build and show us they're relationship before Hulk. Stuff like that.

I don't really like Dream sequences in most films but I think a few of those would serve a Hulk film well if executed well and with purpose. I like the idea of Banner taking in the actions of Hulk like a dream and how he has a sort of PTSD because of Hulk. Details like that are what I dug about both Hulk movies.

We really need them to introduce She Hulk soon. I could see her stealing the show like Valkyrie did. It's just a question of what's the best story to introduce her?

I know a Netflix series would be cool but it doesn't sound likely now

I was hoping that Thor: Ragnarok might plant some seeds for a World War Hulk adaptation in a future Avengers film. That doesn't seem likely now.

We really need them to introduce She Hulk soon. I could see her stealing the show like Valkyrie did. It's just a question of what's the best story to introduce her?

I know a Netflix series would be cool but it doesn't sound likely now

I kinda think they'll introduce She-Hulk in the Captain Marvel franchise eventually.

If Marvel gets back Fantastic 4, I think they should just introduce her as one of the 4. I'm over Human Torch.

Hmm yes I could see that.

Feige has said he wants to do a Hulk trilogy but through someone else's movie so that works. Plus Hulk and She Hulk versus skrulls is genius

Now if only Universal would let go of the distribution rights....

Ha, well if I was universal I wouldn't unless Disney made it rain cash

Ha, well if I was universal I wouldn't unless Disney made it rain cash

Disney is not going to overpay because they can use Hulk everywhere and not pay them CMCSA a dime. Universal may not want to give Disney a tentpole film for free, but getting too greedy will get them nothing. Disney might want it all at once like they did with Fox (i.e. theme park rights and distribution rights).

Disney is not going to overpay because they can use Hulk everywhere and not pay them CMCSA a dime. Universal may not want to give Disney a tentpole film for free, but getting too greedy will get them nothing. Disney might want it all at once like they did with Fox (i.e. theme park rights and distribution rights).
Another thing of note. Fox has a couple of properties at Universal's Theme Parks. Sooo, one good turn could deserve another.

For me...funny enough...the perfect Hulk film would have a team-up film. Preferably with Iron Man. I feel like the Hulk isn't a "strong" enough character to have a film on his own.
Hilarious how close you got to Thor:Ragnarok

Now if only Universal would let go of the distribution rights....

I think the opposite should happen but then I know we'd lose out on the world building.
I just don't think Disney is the right company for a Hulk movie that isn't a comedy.

I really feel like Nacho Vigalondo would make an amazing Hulk film. Colossal is possibly the best Hulk movie ever to not feature the Hulk.

I'd like to see it involve The Leader, Hulk being turned into Joe Fixit and Rick and Marlo joining the MCU as a married couple who take the Hulk in. Make it a gangster film shot in Las Vegas.

Yes yes yes.

I don't know the extent of what it would take to make the perfect Hulk movie but for me it would be a step in the right direction if we were to get

- the return of Blonsky, mutated from what we saw in TIH to full-on classic A-Bomb that we know from the comics.

- Doc Samson. It doesn't even have to be Ty Burrell [was he actually referred to as Samson in the movie - or was it just in the credits?].

- She Hulk.

Just give me Rick. I wouldn't be upset to see a comic-accurate Leader or Abomination either. :abom:

Wouldn't it be an amazing way to introduce wolverine to the MCU to have a Hulk versus wolverine movie? I mean, people are still clamouring for a hulk movie clearly. Plus we can see the wendigo!

Of course we will need to see the authentic yellow costume of Logan.

Are there any other iconic hulk stories that need to be told?

Considering Ruffalo can't play Hulk forever, a great Hulk solo would be retiring Banner and introducing She-Hulk.

Well realistically we're never gonna get a Hulk Solo, but just for ****s and giggles they could probably have a lot of fun with Future Imperfect or The End if they wanted to go the route of closing the character out.

Replace Edward Norton with Mark Ruffalo in The Incredible Hulk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"