The Philosophical Thread

The Spawn

Better Than You
Reaction score
Unlike other Q&A threads, the questions here are those that have no definite answer.

We call these philosophical questions, open questions...like "Is there a God?" Open questions are unlike closed questions which do have garunteed answers; "Who is the current president?"

We shall begin with this open question:

If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?

but then the question is, why would you do something aiming to fail instead of aiming to succeed, shouldn't you just not do it?

and I guess the Producers is a good example of this question :o
guess they failed to fail or something.

The Spawn said:
Unlike other Q&A threads, the questions here are those that have no definite answer.

We call these philosophical questions, open questions...like "Is there a God?" Open questions are unlike closed questions which do have garunteed answers; "Who is the current president?"

Should...should I answer?

I guess an example of this is going to talk to a woman and expecting her to say no and say yes? I guess it's like the equivalent of lucking out?

A doctor who specializes in skin diseases will dream that he has fallen asleep in front of the television. Later, he will wake up in front of the television, but not remember his dream.
Would you agree?

Deja vu....that scene just executed...

If all the animals on the equator were capable of flattering…..Then Thanksgiving and Halloween would fall on the same day.

When I was four years old, I watched my mother kill a spider with a tea cozy. Years later, I realized it was not a spider. It was my Uncle Harold. ...

Wow, this is a really heavy thread, The Spawn.
I predict enlightenmentnot.

Hey, if you came in here thinking one thing and got another, too bad for you.

ball sacks are not for balls or sacks at all, but for sacking the balls which they come in arent they not?

I thought he was talking about yours truly actually...

Oh let the sun beat down upon my face, stars to fill my dream, I am a traveler of both time and space, to be where I have been.

The Spawn said:

You've succeeded in failing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"