The Photography Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those pictures look great Midnyte!

Btw if you have spider pictures don't post it ... lmao!!

... or at least post them behind well marked spoiler boxes... LOL

I've been trying really hard to get a spider in my yard, but with no luck finding any!

Lunar, it's called a Green Sweat Bee.

Wow, it looks amazing. It's like it's been dipped in green glitter.

... or at least post them behind well marked spoiler boxes... LOL

Most of the spiders and centipedes I find are dangling above my head while I sleep, or scurry past my legs while sitting on a sofa. The webs I do find, are firmly attached to my face as I walk straight through them.

Wow, it looks amazing. It's like it's been dipped in green glitter.

I thought it was a fly at first, but the eyes looked like a hornet. I did a couple google searches and found it is in fact a bee. Albeit, a wierd one that burrows in the ground, does most work bees do, but loves sweat off humans and bigger animals..hence the wierd name. They're also found in Ireland, but they are the black variety.

Took these today
DSC_0027.jpg

DSC_0059.jpg

DSC_0071.jpg

DSC_0076.jpg

DSC_0085.jpg

Love the variety of shots LW! All of them are great in their own subtle ways. The composition on your shots are always great. I need to take my camera out more but we've had some miserable humid, mosquito-infested weather as of late.

Currently sorting out my photos from the Belgium F1 race..... think i have over 3K pictures LOL

Love the variety of shots LW! All of them are great in their own subtle ways. The composition on your shots are always great. I need to take my camera out more but we've had some miserable humid, mosquito-infested weather as of late.

This has been the first sunny day all summer...Well it's not summer anymore :(

Currently sorting out my photos from the Belgium F1 race..... think i have over 3K pictures LOL

Holy crap, that's a lot to get through haha.

Lunar nice work, I like the first one :)

Lee lmao! I can't wait to see those pics.

Love the Buzz Buzz. Looks like a promotional image for a car.

thanks, it was walking about my car's steering wheel while we waited for the others in our group for the week to arrive

What kind of camera are you using?

Canon 1000D, with a bog standard lens & a 75mm-300mm lens. Most of the track shots were with the long lens, the rest with the bog standard one.

i would have had more race photos, but i'm suffering from some really seriously bad sun burns on my arms (Right arm Left arm Face) and i'm annoyed i didn't warn the others when i set off down Eau Rouge in my wheelchair :doh:

Ouch, they look really swollen!

I just have a 200mm, but I want a 300mm. Xmas is nearing!

right arm is very swollen, left isn't. everyone was saying in the run up that it rains constantly at the track, so the whole group i was with only brought waterproofs... then when the sun arrived there was no where around the track to get any sun cream LOL.

the 300MM is great... if you can get your hands on one i'd definitely go for it. it was a lifesaver at spa, what with the rather poor disabled set up leaving me with one single shot on track

You got some nice shots from your spot. Always wanted to do some sport shots. Must try some soon.

if you are trying motorsport photography... then you need a fast shutter speed and don't try a side on shot, either get a front or back shot or angle it about 45 degrees.

That's generally what i did over there, that and the sport function lol

Thanks for the tip! :)

I'm looking forward to starting camera club again...No matter how much I learn, there's an never ending of it.

a few months back i got sent on a studio training day by work, finally got a chance to edit the shots lol

nice legs LOL

seriously tho... a nice set of photos there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija