The Player Famine.

It's been tried. But go ahead and try again.

Spawn is officially Image property as well as Todd MacFarlane's property. Why can't we just let the Indy comics characters into One Universe in maybe Season 4 or 5? Or just an RPG for Indy comics? I really want to play Spawn.
What Syn said. :o

Spawn is officially Image property as well as Todd MacFarlane's property. Why can't we just let the Indy comics characters into One Universe in maybe Season 4 or 5? Or just an RPG for Indy comics? I really want to play Spawn.
I know that Spawn is Image property (that's why I bothered to mention him at all), but I don't believe that he's a part of their official Superhero line, meaning that I don't think that Spawn and, say, Omni-Man exist in the same universe, yet they're both still published by Image. The same way that The Walking Dead is an Image property, but it's definitely not part of their Superhero line.

I think that if someone were to propose an RPG of the Image Superhero lineup of characters (and someone perhaps let the word out in the Misc. Comics Forum), then it could have some definite potential.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"