The "Playset" thread

ummmm all are 5inch scale for the animated series.. the flip in trap is that akward scale.. between 5-6

o i think you mean the top one... its 6 inch.. but imo stil kinda crappy

Oh....Damn.

What I want is a 6 Foot ML Display shelf.

The sides will look like th outside of an office building and every floor (Shelf) will look like something awesome.

The Bottom could be a cave, the next one could be the Savage Land, Danger room, a Lab, a street scene in one....and the top could be a rooftop...with a Giant Daily Bugle Sign.....that would be awesome.

indeed.. i would love a roof top designed similar to MARVEL Nemisis daily bugle level.. have water towers (which i have one) and a big daily bugle sign, would love one to actually light up

water tower i think came with one of the spidey 2 figs.. it breaks apart, i glued it together

umm theres pics of it on my collection thread, its in the pose with scorpion

Now I want a Rooftop like from Nemesis.....2.5 Feet but 2.5 feet

Yeah, that's Eternia all right.

Here's a nifty little page I found that features 10 of the best playsets from the 80's... I'd agree with most of them: http://www.retrojunk.com/details_articles/75/

But nothing beats my favourite playset ever, the Fright Zone:

Fright_Zone.jpg

It just kicked ass.

Will we get something from hasbro????? meaning playsets????????? Or at least the new ML to come with bases so we can improvise......

3-3/4" scale

Drats

3-3/4"....Come on man... Thats the size of the foot of a Sentinel. LOL.

I imagined, because it is like one of those playsets that you close and let your toys inside.... kids stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"