• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

The "Playset" thread

ummmm all are 5inch scale for the animated series.. the flip in trap is that akward scale.. between 5-6

o i think you mean the top one... its 6 inch.. but imo stil kinda crappy

Oh....Damn.

What I want is a 6 Foot ML Display shelf.

The sides will look like th outside of an office building and every floor (Shelf) will look like something awesome.

The Bottom could be a cave, the next one could be the Savage Land, Danger room, a Lab, a street scene in one....and the top could be a rooftop...with a Giant Daily Bugle Sign.....that would be awesome.

indeed.. i would love a roof top designed similar to MARVEL Nemisis daily bugle level.. have water towers (which i have one) and a big daily bugle sign, would love one to actually light up

water tower i think came with one of the spidey 2 figs.. it breaks apart, i glued it together

umm theres pics of it on my collection thread, its in the pose with scorpion

Now I want a Rooftop like from Nemesis.....2.5 Feet but 2.5 feet

Yeah, that's Eternia all right.

Here's a nifty little page I found that features 10 of the best playsets from the 80's... I'd agree with most of them: http://www.retrojunk.com/details_articles/75/

But nothing beats my favourite playset ever, the Fright Zone:

Fright_Zone.jpg

It just kicked ass.

Will we get something from hasbro????? meaning playsets????????? Or at least the new ML to come with bases so we can improvise......

3-3/4" scale

Drats

3-3/4"....Come on man... Thats the size of the foot of a Sentinel. LOL.

I imagined, because it is like one of those playsets that you close and let your toys inside.... kids stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
picamon
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"