The Punisher The Punisher - General Discussion Thread

That logo is not on the Punisher's hand. :o

It looks like this:

PUNISHER-PREVIEW_SAIZ-2.jpg

And yes, it is something to do with the Hand, but I think it's to distance Punisher from the original logo which has become controversial now.

I personally think the new logo looks dumb and nowhere near as iconic as the original. But maybe it has become too associated with other questionable groups to use in any future Marvel outing?

Last edited:
You could always just not bring Punisher into the MCU. I mean his codename is The Punisher for crying out loud. He calls himself The Punisher because he seeks to punish the wicked.

While I think that Daredevil, Jessica Jones, Luke Cage and Daniel Rand can easily be PG-13, The Punisher will be hard to do in PG-13. Plus his logo has been corrupted.

Had to happen! Gonna be so great to see him again. Really glad the MCU didn’t dump the best Netflix characters.

I hope it's an improvement over the Netflix series, which kind of sucked.

Also, I just don't know how you do a Punisher TV series in the 2020s. It's kind of like making a GI Joe thing work in the 21st century.

Netflix couldn't even do Jigsaw right on a TV-MA rating. Here was Netflix Jigsaw:

latest

Comic Jigsaw:

Jigsaw_2.jpg

Lol, I posted this in this thread earlier but quickly deleted it upon realizing that the guy who posted it is a clout chaser with next to no credits who has been trying to manifest himself into being in Marvel for a while now (consistently posting pictures of him at Marvel events with Marvel actors, tagging MCU crew in posts about how he should be Beta Ray Bill, etc.).

Lol, I posted this in this thread earlier but quickly deleted it upon realizing that the guy who posted it is a clout chaser with next to no credits who has been trying to manifest himself into being in Marvel for a while now (consistently posting pictures of him at Marvel events with Marvel actors, tagging MCU crew in posts about how he should be Beta Ray Bill, etc.).

Never even heard of this guy before have no idea who he is.

My bad, lol

Considering that all the live action Punishers have taken an almost MAX-like approach to his costuming (even Lundgren, long before Punisher MAX was a thing), it would be extremely funny to formally bring him into the MCU in the classic super-suit of his.

Considering that all the live action Punishers have taken an almost MAX-like approach to his costuming (even Lundgren, long before Punisher MAX was a thing), it would be extremely funny to formally bring him into the MCU in the classic super-suit of his.
You saying "all the live action Punishers" kind of makes me want to see a No Way Home style team-up with Bernthal, Thomas Jane, Ray Stevenson and Dolph Lundgren. I don't care how, have Deadpool bring them out of their universes or something. :o

You saying "all the live action Punishers" kind of makes me want to see a No Way Home style team-up with Bernthal, Thomas Jane, Ray Stevenson and Dolph Lundgren. I don't care how, have Deadpool bring them out of their universes or something. :o
And instead of a nice heart-to-heart, it’s just the four trying to kill eachother for the whole two hours.

And instead of a nice heart-to-heart, it’s just the four trying to kill eachother for the whole two hours.
Then they all decide to team up and try to kill Deadpool.

I mean I can see a more tactical military MCU version of his classic suit work in the universe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Otewe2001
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"