The OFFICIAL Best Moments of the X-Trilogy (Part 1)

javon said:
I like the way you think :woot:
I know right! I'm a crazy fan of storm and was proud to see her with a betta role in X3.
Oh yeah! I forgot I loved the scene wit The Pheonix at the end of X2 in the water after Jean's speech...classic(If only the big yellow bird was in X3 my only wish for that movie...not that I wasn't pleased with the Pheonix in X3 i was really looking forward to seeing the Pheonix Bird/Fire effect on the big screen :( .)

X1

1. Magneto Origin Scene
2. Cyclops/Storm saving Logan and Rogue
3. Cyclops promising a comatose Xavier that he'll take care of everything if Xavier were to die.
4. Cyclops owning Logan about the X-Men and their mission(Deleted scene.)
5. Logan holding a lifeless Rogue on top of the Statue of Liberty.
6. Mystique's first appearance

X2

1. Nightcrawler infiltrating the White House.
2. Magneto taking the iron out of the security guard.
3. Xavier overpowering Jason(Deleted scene).
4. Logan's rampage in the Mansion.
5. Pyro going off after seeing Logan get shot in the head.
6. Colossus introduction scene as he metals up.
7. Jean sacrificing herself to save the team.
8. Cyclops breaking down in Logan's arms as Jean dies in front of him.
9. Nightcrawler saying the Lords Prayer.
10. The shadow of the Phoenix in the Lake.

X3

Nothing. The scenes went by too quick to have any kind of emotional impact.

CB Fan said:
I know right! I'm a crazy fan of storm and was proud to see her with a betta role in X3.
Oh yeah! I forgot I loved the scene wit The Pheonix at the end of X2 in the water after Jean's speech...classic(If only the big yellow bird was in X3 my only wish for that movie...not that I wasn't pleased with the Pheonix in X3 i was really looking forward to seeing the Pheonix Bird/Fire effect on the big screen :( .)

Yes, sadly that big yellow bird flew off, it went south for the winter....

There are concept visuals for the Phoenix effect, and it's in the original script. so they obviously tried it at some stage, but even those visuals don't show a big shrieking bird around her... perhaps that just didn't work as a realistic image...???

Most of us are disappointed to some extent over the absence of the firebird.

^lol at the south for the winter statement. And I said the exact same thing(with how it probably didn't look as good as people would think AKA:it didn't look realistic..but hey why did they even try to do the x-men movies realisticly I think more people would have loved it unrealisticly than realisticly)

-Nightcrawler apparition
~The aparitions incredibly well organised, with Mozart music :eek: loads of impact, what else can I say?
-Beast's first jump (not the entrance, after his growl):
~why: the first time I saw that moment (in the trailer) I drew it-cuz I really felt that rage expressed by Kelsey (stunt?) Something I loved. When I saw the whole movie I got dissapointed... it was just bashing/kicking ass everyone and "I'm the best" thing. Even so, I still like it (yeah I know I'm weird)
-Rogue meets Wolverine
~why: A really moving scene. That's all I can say lol
-Magneto & Charles' conversations
~why: I simply love the irony of them being two foes speaking as two friends.
-Beast arguing with the President
~why: little dialogue is exchaged between them and even so loads of information communicated. I liked that.
-Jean's decision in the jet on saving her friends/family.
Loved Famke's performance
-Soldiers attacking the mansion
~why: How the students different powers are introduced, more prominence to them, pacing.
-Young Angel's dramatic scene (nuff said)
-Every Beast scene :p I only loved Kelsey's acting

X3- When the xmen make their appearance at alcatraz. The main theme is booming in the background, each of the xmen make their own unique entrance to the fight just like the opening sequence of TAS. I was in complete awe at this moment, X-Men at its best :up:

Other than that, the only one worth mentioning for sheer brilliance is nightcrawler at the whitehouse.

X1
Cyclops and Storm saving Wolverine and Rogue
Magneto's holocaust scene at the beginning
Magneto's lines and power display
The fights at the Statue of Liberty

X2
Nightcrawler's White House attack
Storm's Tornado Gaunlet
Magneto holding the X-Jet in mid-air
The Cereboro scenes
Jean's growing power as Phoneix/Jean saving the team at the end

X3