Lounge 78

well crap, getting 50+ mph winds today :( going have to feed the monsters soon and with my luck one of the gusts will facepalm me with a flying cat....
Need to get you some kitty body armor, lol. :p

no cat facepalm me but Mouth kept yelling at me, apparently he thinks I'm either Thor or Storm. Sorry fuzzball, I have no control over the winds

no cat facepalm me but Mouth kept yelling at me, apparently he thinks I'm either Thor or Storm. Sorry fuzzball, I have no control over the winds
My dog paws at me during thunderstorms and fireworks like I can make that stop, too. We are not gods, lol.

We had crazy wind last night but nothing like that. Geez....

So, so tired. Just came back from my kid's place -- a kid who is a total slob -- and helped her clean her kitchen so she can pass inspection tomorrow. Totally gross, totally nasty. I never raised her this way. Why are kids so lazy and gross? :(

figwv160lqqa1.jpg

Soon some Brontosaurus burgers? C lee be thrill

Not enough sleep makes you sleepy.

Also sleeping just the good amount gives you the energy that causes you to under sleep again, then to overcompensate and oversleep, and so the cycle of life goes on and on.

Sleep is for the weak. Wake the **** up.

Speaking of meatballs, I once smoked ganja with an African Myo Goblin named Miguel. So I'm rappelling down Mount Vesuvius when suddenly I slip, and I start to fall. Just falling, ahh ahh, I'll never forget the terror. When suddenly I realize "Holy ****, Reek, haven't you been smoking Peyote for six straight days, and couldn't some of this maybe be in your head?" And you know what... It was.

But then I found a business card to a small place in New York called "Pancake Studios".

@you85

Not enough sleep makes you sleepy.

Also sleeping just the good amount gives you the energy that causes you to under sleep again, then to overcompensate and oversleep, and so the cycle of life goes on and on.

Ain’t that the truth. I usually average around 6 hours of sleep but every once in a while, I’ll get a good 8-9 hours which puts me at 110% energy capacity the next day. Then I end up sleeping 4 hours the following night which puts me in the “under” phase and I need the 6 hours to level out.

turns out apparently i'm really sick. i've prety much been asleep almost 2 days straight. this is the sickest i've been since i had the flu two years ago
Ooh, that's not good. Hope it's nothing serious and you get better soon. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"