The Raddist Awesomely Awesomest Pictures Picture Thread Of All, Like, Time, Maaaan!

Status
Not open for further replies.
e037Q.jpg

CSbeF.png

Took me a second to figure out how they did those.

Impressive, none the less.

^I don't really like that poster, don't like the design, the pinky purple-y colour is too strong for the background colouring imo, it makes the image stand out too much from the background, and ends up looking like a 'bring your own potty' toilet door graphic.

I don't think the execution is the best, but i like the overall design. Might have been better off with other colors, or even an intersection of black and white some how. But I liek the idea, and the logo at the bottom.

Aye, but the graphic of the guy is so garish that the logo and background are essentially lost in the wash. They fade into the background too much.

nebezial and Artgerm are the two best artists on deviant art, I love all of their works.

I've never seen Krang look menacing until now. He-Man and She-ra are top notch as well!

I love all the art deco/minimalist style posters.. I really wish studios would actually make official posters in that style.. so much better than the overly used promo pics used in every single picture (I'm looking right at you, Avengers)

I love all the art deco/minimalist style posters.. I really wish studios would actually make official posters in that style.. so much better than the overly used promo pics used in every single picture (I'm looking right at you, Avengers)

Meh, I like some minimalist but even those get annoying and some just miss the point. There is a such thing as being too minimalist.

I wonder how many people from deviant art have ended up getting really badass jobs because they were discovered on deviant art.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"