Sequels The Return of Eddie Brock, The Advent of Kletus Kassidy

I have seen the DVD (release 1 October, Central America), and the skeleton of Eddie has been removed of the explosion. Do you think thats a clue of the return of Venom?

Excuse me if I'am writing spoilers... I don't think it is..

I have seen the DVD (release 1 October, Central America), and the skeleton of Eddie has been removed of the explosion. Do you think thats a clue of the return of Venom?

The skeleton was not removed.

Lies several people already own the DVD and they would disagree with you

ScreenShot421.jpg

That's an awesome screenshot, all doubts were clear. There is the skeleton.

Interesting article. Could be ANYONE though, I mean, Wilem Defoe stared in Spidey 3 and he is "dead".
*possible spoiler for non-comic readers* if you know your spidey and Im sure you do Norman returned.
*end*

Those dvd scans have reminded me of something:

A pumkin grenade goes off RIGHT NEXT to Harry's face: facial damage but doesnt kill him
A pumkin bomb goes off right infront of Eddie: "atomized"

its a bit fishy. Anyone got a possible reason why 1 guy only gets scarred whilst another becomes less than vapour?

I came to the conclusion that IGN was just BSing. There the only website to report this (all others that have this same article used IGN as a source, so its not like they were there too). Plus they can get away with it being a misquote because they didnt say which actor said it. So they cant get in trouble for misquoting someone. And its been like what almost 6 months? They would have revealed who said it by now.

Those dvd scans have reminded me of something:

A pumkin grenade goes off RIGHT NEXT to Harry's face: facial damage but doesnt kill him
A pumkin bomb goes off right infront of Eddie: "atomized"

its a bit fishy. Anyone got a possible reason why 1 guy only gets scarred whilst another becomes less than vapour?
There different pumpkin bombs. Eddie is dead, deal with it. :o

The symbiote is weak against fire. The intense heat of the explosion would vaporize the symbiote and, by extension, Eddie.

Also remember that Peter and Harry survived taking bombs to the face because of their powers. Eddie is just a regular guy and, like most people, would be killed if a bomb exploded a few inches from him.

There different pumpkin bombs. Eddie is dead, deal with it. :o
Again I say, that skeleton we saw didn't belong to Eddie Brock, they belong to the cab driver. It's the old swicharoo trick. Don't believe da bones you see are Eddie's. :cool:

Again I say, that skeleton we saw didn't belong to Eddie Brock, they belong to the cab driver. It's the old swicharoo trick. Don't believe da bones you is eddie's. :cool:

Yeah, because we saw Brock pull the skeleton from his pocket before he dived into the bomb :oldrazz: :woot:

Again I say, that skeleton we saw didn't belong to Eddie Brock, they belong to the cab driver. It's the old swicharoo trick. Don't believe da bones you is eddie's. :cool:

Did you even watch the movie?

Indeed I have.

So you do know that...
A) ...there is about a time frame of one second between Eddie diving into the symbiote and Eddie blowing up?
B) ...Eddie does not possess the reality warping abilities to completely disappear and replace himself with another man's body within that exact second?

(That felt extremely stupid to type out, btw.)

i have an idea to bring eddie back

why don't we say that he bonded with the symbiote permanently & melted into the symbiote at second the bomb exploded. There was a small trace of symbiote that was left in the construction site. And symbiote/eddie reforms itself.

That to me is probably the only way he could be brought back. Otherwise, my idea would be steal a page from "HEROES" where we thought we saw Eddie explode but instead the symbiote becomes like T-1000 where it can be shot at, explode, burnt, stabbed, whatever but yet it comes back to life. The symbiote could then transfuse itself with Eddie's DNA and blood and recreate him in the flesh.

Again I say, that skeleton we saw didn't belong to Eddie Brock, they belong to the cab driver. It's the old swicharoo trick. Don't believe da bones you see are Eddie's. :cool:

Ah Vis, who ever said you don't have a sense of humour? ;)

So you do know that...
A) ...there is about a time frame of one second between Eddie diving into the symbiote and Eddie blowing up?
B) ...Eddie does not possess the reality warping abilities to completely disappear and replace himself with another man's body within that exact second?

You do realize hes not being serious right?

So you do know that...

I would say a few seconds, yeah, but we'll be looking at a reinactment from a different angle (seeing how it all went down) in slow motion. The audience already saw how swift the symbiote is.
Ah Vis, who ever said you don't have a sense of humour? ;)
Nope, I'm serious. But I'm seeking help. :oldrazz:

All they have to do is play that same scene from a different angle in slow motion. Allow the symbiote to move Brock out of harms way and out of view, during the bomb blast (Spidey turning his head sheilding his eyes) the symbiote stands the cab driver body in Brock's place, we see the skeleton flash. Not of Brock's bones, but of the cab driver's. Of course, this all happens in seconds.

Nope, I'm serious. But I'm seeking help. :oldrazz:

All they have to do is play that same scene from a different angle in slow motion. Allow the symbiote to move Brock out of harms way and out of view, during the bomb blast (Spidey turning his head sheilding his eyes) the symbiote stands the cab driver body in Brock's place, we see the skeleton flash. Not of Brock's bones, but of the cab driver's. Of course, this all happens in seconds.

LOL! Man, that makes no sense. What would the cab driver's body [assuming he even killed a Cabbie, he could have just stolen a Cab] even be doing up there? Why would Venom have carried the body of the guy who's cab he stole up to the top of the construction site? You're not going to try and tell me that he predicted he'd get blown up.

Your scenario is full of plot holes.

Besides, listen to the commentary on your SM-3 DVD when you get it. Raimi and Co confirm Brock killed himself.

LOL! Man, that makes no sense. What would the cab driver's body [assuming he even killed a Cabbie, he could have just stolen a Cab] even be doing up there? Why would Venom have carried the body of the guy who's cab he stole up to the top of the construction site? You're not going to try and tell me that he predicted he'd get blown up.

Your scenario is full of plot holes.

Besides, listen to the commentary on your SM-3 DVD when you get it. Raimi and Co confirm Brock killed himself.
You can't make a comic book movie without plot holes, you know that. And why wouldn't the cabbie be up there, the cab is there? And who says he's dead? He could be wrapped in Venom's web, which is apart of the symbiote. As we have seen the symbiote moves without being attached to people. What's stopping it from moving the cabbie to where Venom needs him to be?

Uh, where the hell are you viewing an unreleased SM3 DVD with the commentary, I'm calling the cops, lol? But seriously, Raimi may not even be the director for SM4 and beyond, which means his words means nothing about what's gonna happen in future films. The new director/Sony/Marvel may want to use Venom again at some point. Not that I care if they don't. But to think he can't be brought back is asinine in a comic book realm.

You can't make a comic book movie without plot holes, you know that.

Yes, but there's limits. The Cabbie just happens to be stashed on the floor that Venom and Spidey randomly landed on, and Brock got blown up.

And why wouldn't the cabbie be up there, the cab is there?

The cab was in the webbing.

And, Venom would have dumped the Cabbie before going to pick up MJ. He wouldn't have hauled it up 70 storeys, then decided to neatly place the Cabbie on one of the construction site floors lol.

I can't believe I'm having this debate :oldrazz:

And who says he's dead? He could be wrapped in Venom's web, which is apart of the symbiote. As we have seen the symbiote moves without being attached to people. What's stopping it from moving the cabbie to where Venom needs him to be?

Oh come on, man.

If there was a living Cabbie up there in the webbing, we would have known. It wasn't exactly a big interwoven web that hid things. Otherwise MJ, the cab, and the truck wouldn't have been visible to the crowd below.

Uh, where the hell are you viewing an unreleased SM3 DVD with the commentary, I'm calling the cops, lol?

For once us Europeans got something released here before you Yanks :oldrazz:

But seriously, Raimi may not even be the director for SM4 and beyond, which means his words means nothing about what's gonna happen in future films. The new director/Sony/Marvel may want to use Venom again at some point. Not that I care if they don't. But to think he can't be brought back is asinine in a comic book realm.

I suppose.

But we both know it's highly unlikely. Especially with the scenario you're presenting there :cwink:

The symbiote is weak against fire. The intense heat of the explosion would vaporize the symbiote and, by extension, Eddie.

If that's the case, then it would have vaporized in that meteroite when it burned up in the earth's atmosphere.

Venom is dead. Get over it, Venom fanboys.

Yes, but there's limits. The Cabbie just happens to be stashed on the floor that Venom and Spidey randomly landed on, and Brock got blown up.
Here, I'll say it again:
Visionary says:

As we have seen the symbiote moves without being attached to people. What's stopping it from moving the cabbie to where Venom needs him to be?

The cab was in the webbing.

And, Venom would have dumped the Cabbie before going to pick up MJ. He wouldn't have hauled it up 70 storeys, then decided to neatly place the Cabbie on one of the construction site floors lol.

I can't believe I'm having this debate :oldrazz:
Really, did you see Venom dumped the cabbie out, I didn't, this is why I used the cabbie? Nothing was revealed as to what Venom did with him.

Oh come on, man.

If there was a living Cabbie up there in the webbing, we would have known. It wasn't exactly a big interwoven web that hid things. Otherwise MJ, the cab, and the truck wouldn't have been visible to the crowd below.
What the hell, that's a freakin' construction site, you can't possibly see everything. This is something the writers fill in later, stop acting like you've never read a comic book before.

For once us Europeans got something released here before you Yanks :oldrazz:
Is it a bootleg or the real thing?

I suppose.

But we both know it's highly unlikely. Especially with the scenario you're presenting there :cwink:
Highly unlikely for Spider-Man's most popular villain to return, whom Marvel loves making money off of, how is that highly unlikely?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"