Sequels The Return of Eddie Brock, The Advent of Kletus Kassidy

lol, do you know how many times I've said R.I.P. to a comic book character, to only see them again in another issue, nice try.

Psst...
that's the cabbie
...:cwink:

Here, I'll say it again:

Because the symbiote was trapped in the circle of iron bars due to the sound vibrations. It wasn't going anywhere, much less grabbing anything. Like when it tried to go for Peter.

Really, did you see Venom dumped the cabbie out, I didn't, this is why I used the cabbie? Nothing was revealed as to what Venom did with him.

I'll say again, there is not a reason in the world as to why Brock would have taken that cabbie with him all the way to the contruction site and wrapped him in webbing, too. He either stole an empty cab, or killed a cabbie, dumped the body and drove off with the car.

What the hell, that's a freakin' construction site, you can't possibly see everything. This is something the writers fill in later, stop acting like you've never read a comic book before.

That's my point. I have read comic books. That's why even I as a comic book reader don't buy this. This is 'Sins Past' material here. So outrageous that it's laughable. Brock decided to stash the cabbie who's cab he stole in the webbing, too. For what? As a souveneir :huh:

The webbing was only in one part of the construction site. At the front, where the crowd of spectators was.

Is it a bootleg or the real thing?

The real thing. You not been reading the DVD thread? Nearly everywhere has it now except for America.

Highly unlikely for Spider-Man's most popular villain to return, whom Marvel loves making money off of, how is that highly unlikely?

Yes.

Because Spider-Man is a big money maker without Venom too, as the previous two movies proved. They concluded the symbiote storyline in SM-3. Brock coming back after Peter again is just a rehash of what he did in 3.

Venom, unlike Ock, Goblin etc is not a villain who has alot of classic Spidey stories under his belt. He's a one trick pony. He's done his trick.

There different pumpkin bombs. Eddie is dead, deal with it. :o

Deal with it? Where exactly in that post did you get the impression I was angry/upset about it?

I was just stating an observation

The symbiote is weak against fire. The intense heat of the explosion would vaporize the symbiote and, by extension, Eddie.

Also remember that Peter and Harry survived taking bombs to the face because of their powers. Eddie is just a regular guy and, like most people, would be killed if a bomb exploded a few inches from him.

Hmm fair point. Those Oscorp chairmen vapourised after being hit by a bomb..so yeah.

See that,Ultimate Venom? Thats how you respond to a post,not "deal with it :o". wanker.

lol hmm i seem to have hit a nerve. The whole pumpkin bomb idea is not new, thats why I was annoyed that it was being brought up yet again (which your new so u probably had no idea anyway). And no need for name calling friend.

well I alway thought that Harry didn't die in the explosion of the pumpkin bomb because he was enhanced by the goblin formula

and even if it hurts the Venom fan in me to admit it, yeah Venom is a one-trick pony as Doc Ock stated. And his trick in Spidey 3 was great, so I guess we could be satisfied with what we've got and move on.

Can't wait for the villain in the fifth movie (refering to the solicits of January) lol

I suspect that the sample which was left with Dr. Connors would be a more logical place for carnage to come into the story. Although, I'm pretty sure Carnage will never be in a Spiderman movie.

I would love to see Carnage, though. Carnage could be used to make a truly "dark" film. The supposedly "dark" Spiderman 3 was far far far from what I expected.

ditto, i think carnage is too "evil" for spiderman's pg13 rating.

maybe an R rating would be able to get carnage in the right direction

I was wondering about this,but what if the character who died and is "supposed" to come back for part 4 comes back only in spirit? Like what if Brock's "ghost"(or even Harry's)makes cameos in part 4 as a way to torment Peter? Hell,maybe the "character" to return will be the symbiote itself since there is some of it left at not only Connors lab,but possibly at the construction site as well.

I`m thinking that Eddie is some how still in one piece, in all the games , Eddie died but the black suit survived. My guess is that the suit will find Eddie`s corpes and turn him into a meat puppet.

greenknight.

I`m thinking that Eddie is some how still in one piece, in all the games , Eddie died but the black suit survived. My guess is that the suit will find Eddie`s corpes and turn him into a meat puppet.

greenknight.
Except that eddie's corpse is dust :dry:

Eddie's dead, but I beleive the symbiote is still alive at the construction site somehow.

You gotta admit, it's odd that the symbiote would survive the cold vacuum of space, the fiery entry into Earth's atmosphere, and the impact with the Earth at who knows how many kajillion miles per hour, only to be destroyed by a simple explosion...
I remember thinking this when I saw it in the theater. It is a plot hole big enough to drive a truck through.

That's exactly what i'm thinking. I hope it's not true though.

The symbiote was pretty large too. I don't think that bomb could've destroyed it all in one blast. Plus,is it me,or after the explosion died down did it look like the symbiote was slithering away in a crack on the floor?

I'd have to watch the movie again to see if that's what happend

Most of you guys don't understand this concept. They couldn't leave a character(like Venom) from living and going on into the world. It would leave movie-goers hanging and mainly the cast and crew didn't know if they were to return in a sequel. Since this was their planned last movie, they had to leave on a good note, not a bad note. Of course, they could think of a detailed way of bringing Brock back and give a reason for the Skeleton to show.

Sandman couldn't have died either. It would of ruined the whole moral of the movie. Harry had to die because he risked his life for Pete.

Even though Lizard is the best move for 4, Venom would be a pretty nice set up for SM5, if it's made.

The symbiote was pretty large too. I don't think that bomb could've destroyed it all in one blast. Plus,is it me,or after the explosion died down did it look like the symbiote was slithering away in a crack on the floor?
It doesn't matter, Conners has a sample of the symbiote in a jar. Just make it increase in size by its own nature, and there you go. Bringing Venom back isn't hard at all, especially when you're dealing with an alien. Some people will accept it, some won't, but they'll all go see it in theaters if it happens.

Plus,is it me,or after the explosion died down did it look like the symbiote was slithering away in a crack on the floor?

It was actually a small piece smouldering away in the aftermath of the blast.

no carnage! his "kills" would have to be sanitized, which would tick off his fans, to keep it PG 13..

and he would have to be killed at the end, really.. the Vault doesn't exist in this continuity..

I'll get to the point in a sec but has anyone here ever seen Wes Craven's Deadly Friend movie?

BTW, nice new avy Ock

I'll get to the point in a sec but has anyone here ever seen Wes Craven's Deadly Friend movie?
I've seen you post this several times but you never said your point. Soooooooo......what is your point lol?

Originally posted by NewYorkSpider
Eddie's dead, but I beleive the symbiote is still alive at the construction site somehow.
That could be true. Afterall, we saw peice of the Symbiote crawl into a crack in the ground.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"