Sequels The Savage Land

There's no need for a reboot NOW. But do I think there should be a reboot someday? YES. in the late 20s or early 30s.

And if they managed to do time-travel and Sentinels in this upcoming film. Apocalypse and Sinister wouldn't be super impossible.

Agreed! Age of Apocalypse would be a terrific future film, since it is the inversion of the DOFP scenario.:woot:

Savage Land would be so big time... Getting the X-Men outta of there comfort zone would be so exciting...

The Ultimate X-Men explanation for Savage Land could work very well, as an experimente done by scientists or Magneto

The real problem that I see with the Savage Land is that Sauron isn't a very compelling villain. I mean Apocalypse, Magneto, Sinister, Bastion, Selene, Juggernaut, Daken, Stryfe, Sabertooth, Cameron Hodge, Donald Pierce, Omega Red, Mystique, Emplate, Mikhail Rasputin, Fabian Cortez, Shadow King, Proteus, Silver Samurai, Genesis, Belladonna, Trevor Fitzroy, Empath, Spiral, Chimera, etc are all really cool villains and those are just the ones who can be a big bad. There are various goons who can also be seen, for instance, in both incarnations of the Brotherhood of Mutants, Avalanche, Post and Lady Mastermind still have yet to appear.

Once Sauron becomes the villain, I'll know that Fox has already run out of ideas. Even Mojo is cooler which is saying a LOT!

Sauron? Weak?

eye-o-sauron-03.jpg

Sauron would be cool but not as the sole villain. Mixing him up with Garrok and Zaladane would work.

Another option is Mr. Sinister. It may not be true to the comics but the Savage Land episodes he was in from the animated series were awesome, and its a great way to have him as the main antagonist in a movie instead of just a henchman of Apocalypse. Throw in Sauron, Vertigo, the Mutates and Nasty Boys/Marauders and you've got a good collection of villains.

In addition to the Savage Land, it'd be fun to see things like Asteroid M, Shi'ar Empire/Starjammers, Genosha, Age of Apocalypse... you get the point, there's tons of stories that could be told on screen.
Seeing all of those would be great! Its kind of sad that we've been getting movies for 14 years and they've barely even scratched the surface of this franchise. I mean we're only now just getting to time travel and the Sentinels.

The real problem that I see with the Savage Land is that Sauron isn't a very compelling villain. I mean Apocalypse, Magneto, Sinister, Bastion, Selene, Juggernaut, Daken, Stryfe, Sabertooth, Cameron Hodge, Donald Pierce, Omega Red, Mystique, Emplate, Mikhail Rasputin, Fabian Cortez, Shadow King, Proteus, Silver Samurai, Genesis, Belladonna, Trevor Fitzroy, Empath, Spiral, Chimera, etc are all really cool villains and those are just the ones who can be a big bad. There are various goons who can also be seen, for instance, in both incarnations of the Brotherhood of Mutants, Avalanche, Post and Lady Mastermind still have yet to appear.

Once Sauron becomes the villain, I'll know that Fox has already run out of ideas. Even Mojo is cooler which is saying a LOT!

I think Sauron could work as a henchman or a supporting villain.

But I don't really imagine a green Aerodactyl appearing in a X-Men movie.

If Jurassic World does well at the box office could Fox finally bring their own Cinematic Universe to the Savage Land?

uncanny115.jpg

I would hope that Marvel has the rights to the Savage Land, but if not, then a Savage Land/ X-Men crossover would be cool to see.

I would like to see it as a cross between Tarzan, Sheena and Jurassic Park.

I don't want Ka-Zar and Shanna wearing black leather or dressing conservatively. Have Ka-Zar in his bear skin loincloth and Shanna in her bear skin bikini or leopard skin leotard. It is a savage place, so they should look like barbarians.

And I want to see a talking Sauron in all his pterodactyl glory. No mute monster.

Yup because Magneto in 1973 wear black leather.
:o

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"