Clone Wars The Season 5 Discussion Thread

I loved this episode a lot, but something just didn't sit right with me as far as why she didn't trust Anakin. Her just asking why he didn't try to help her and not accepting him saying he tried to leads to an entire apprenticeship going into jeopardy because of a single doubt she has? I hope they go a little more in detail as to why she felt that way since it really did (to me) kind of come out of nowhere.

I don't think it wasn't that she couldn't trust Anakin, she does. But she doesn't trust him to make this all better because he just doesn't have that kind of power with the military. Her only option was to run.

I don't think it wasn't that she couldn't trust Anakin, she does. But she doesn't trust him to make this all better because he just doesn't have that kind of power with the military. Her only option was to run.

I agree :up:

So only two episodes left this season. What do u think the cliffhanger will be? Will we get one? Maybe Looks like [BLACKOUT]Ventress[/BLACKOUT] will be featured tomorrow, and i like that :woot:

Only two episodes?! This makes me even more annoyed that they wasted so much time on that terrible droid-arc.

My apologies for the double post.

Spoilers follow!

I decided to take advantage of the early airing in Canada, kick ass episode! Loads of mystery and intrigue going on. If the person setting Ahsoka up isn't a new character, my money's on her friend, the green skinned girl whose name escapes me. She told Ahsoka to go there and didn't really give a straight answer when asked how she got the location of the warehouse. Also, she was questioning the Jedi order and their ways after the funeral. Unsure of her motives though?

It was cool to see Ventress again, I really like the character now. When she first appeared she seemed like a generic Sith, but after all that business with Night Witches and getting betrayed by Dooku, now running around as a bounty hunter? Very cool. I wonder if Dooku does have a new apprentice?

Seems like the plot is to frame Ahsoka, so kill her...can't wait to find out what the deal is. Hopefully there will be some answers next week but the way this story arc is going it feels like it might end on a cliff hanger!

My apologies for the double post.

Spoilers follow!

I decided to take advantage of the early airing in Canada, kick ass episode! Loads of mystery and intrigue going on. If the person setting Ahsoka up isn't a new character, my money's on her friend, the green skinned girl whose name escapes me. She told Ahsoka to go there and didn't really give a straight answer when asked how she got the location of the warehouse. Also, she was questioning the Jedi order and their ways after the funeral. Unsure of her motives though?

It was cool to see Ventress again, I really like the character now. When she first appeared she seemed like a generic Sith, but after all that business with Night Witches and getting betrayed by Dooku, now running around as a bounty hunter? Very cool. I wonder if Dooku does have a new apprentice?

Seems like the plot is to frame Ahsoka, so kill her...can't wait to find out what the deal is. Hopefully there will be some answers next week but the way this story arc is going it feels like it might end on a cliff hanger!

My guess is that it's
Barris Oofee, she has the right build, the skills, and she's been getting an unusual amount of screen time, just enough that could indicate they are building for a twist ending. EDIT: Not to mention her usage of the steam pipes, calling back to their three way duel aboard the spaceship.

Last edited:
Wow! What an episode! So it appears [BLACKOUT]Barris[/BLACKOUT] is the one that set up Asoka! I was shocked!

More potential spoilers:

I knew she might have had sympathies with those that oppose the war. But to set up her own friend? I wonder, since Ventress got mixed up as well, that this is Palpatine behind the scenes, trying to eliminate Ventress as well as Anakin's padawan! Palpatine would have full access to that prison. And this event is already leading a way of distancing the Jedi and giving more control to the military.

And now if the Jedi hold Asoka, even in their own prison, if they do it quietly, will look very bad from the Republic point of view!

Everything shaping up for a great season finale!

My guess is that it's
Barris Oofee, she has the right build, the skills, and she's been getting an unusual amount of screen time, just enough that could indicate they are building for a twist ending. EDIT: Not to mention her usage of the steam pipes, calling back to their three way duel aboard the spaceship.

Yeah, that's who I meant. The more I think about it, the more obvious it seems.

Great episode, loved Ahsoka and Ventress teaming up, her new helmet inspired by the Sith armor is cool. I love the mystery & intrigue and the underbelly of Coruscant, this is the show at it's best!

It does seem as if Barris has set Ahsoka up but remember the girl in the cell was killed with a force choke without the person even being in the room, I doubt Barris is at that level. I do think it was her that attacked Ahsoka, disguised as Ventress, but my guess is there is another player involved.

Wow! What an episode! So it appears [BLACKOUT]Barris[/BLACKOUT] is the one that set up Asoka! I was shocked!

More potential spoilers:

I knew she might have had sympathies with those that oppose the war. But to set up her own friend? I wonder, since Ventress got mixed up as well, that this is Palpatine behind the scenes, trying to eliminate Ventress as well as Anakin's padawan! Palpatine would have full access to that prison. And this event is already leading a way of distancing the Jedi and giving more control to the military.

And now if the Jedi hold Asoka, even in their own prison, if they do it quietly, will look very bad from the Republic point of view!

Yeah, they made it obvious that
Barris
might be behind the attack. Unless we get a big swerve ball next week.

I think your theory with regards to [BLACKOUT]Palp's[/BLACKOUT] holds up well...but who knows...I can't wait for next week.

Great episode, loved Ahsoka and Ventress teaming up, her new helmet inspired by the Sith armor is cool. I love the mystery & intrigue and the underbelly of Coruscant, this is the show at it's best!

It does seem as if Barris has set Ahsoka up but remember the girl in the cell was killed with a force choke without the person even being in the room, I doubt Barris is at that level. I do think it was her that attacked Ahsoka, disguised as Ventress, but my guess is there is another player involved.

And as I said, my guess is that player is [BLACKOUT]Palpatine[/BLACKOUT].

Season finale already!? Too soon!:(

Arrrgh, why did they waste so much time on that damn frog jedi!?

Ohh, was he a Jedi? I thought he was just a general.

That whole arc stunk on toast.

Love seeing the whole Underworld. I guess this was their way to tie in the upcoming video game?

More potential spoilers:

I really hope it's not Palpatine, one of the things the series has been doing well was getting away from Palpatine having these perfect insainly detailed plans. I think the idea that Palpatine knew Ventress would not only find Asoka but help her, is a bit of a stretch. If Palpatines involved it's at most a scheme to get rid of asoka

Yeah noticed they went to 1312 and 1315. Pretty cool learning stuff like that.

One thing I forgot to mention, I really hate the obvious animal based aliens like the goat guy that appeared briefly. It was even worse because he talked with the "baa" type cliche voice of a sheep. It would be okay if I had no real-world frame of reference for it, then I'd probably just think it was a quirky alien. But just like the other crappy rat people or camel people or whatever, I really can't stand when those animal aliens appear.

And as I said, my guess is that player is [BLACKOUT]Palpatine[/BLACKOUT].

He seems the most likely but I go back to the scene where the girl was Force choked to death, the person doing it was in the vent above, I can't see Palps crawling around in prison vents.

The little jedi with the droids.

That wasn't a Jedi, he was just a General who was given the rank and mission as he was the only one small enough to fit in that droid.

One thing I forgot to mention, I really hate the obvious animal based aliens like the goat guy that appeared briefly. It was even worse because he talked with the "baa" type cliche voice of a sheep. It would be okay if I had no real-world frame of reference for it, then I'd probably just think it was a quirky alien. But just like the other crappy rat people or camel people or whatever, I really can't stand when those animal aliens appear.

Star Wars has always done that, I mean Jabba is a worm, the Gamorrean Guards are pigs, the Ewoks are bears and the Wampa is a Yeti! :D

It bums me out that [BLACKOUT]Barris[/BLACKOUT] is to obvious. I wish it was more challenging.

Last edited:

You forget how popular the "Wolf Man" cantena character was until George replaced him for similar concerns. I think it's partially a knod to little things like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"