Shazam The Shazam Characters' Costumes Thread

Labelling it cosplay is a bit much, I mean its the same texture in the manip as in the real thing, isnt it - its just that the hues and contrasts have been changed to make the texture (thats already there) pop? We have no idea what filter will be used in the movie so it actually could end up looking like that. Same with the CG emblem.

Low res. mobile-phone cameras pics don't show the texture but it's there, as some close-up pics of the costume clearly show the texture of the suit.

The texture is coming from use of fabric based suit, and the fabric is not spandex type fabric.

I wish they'd just release an official picture. I mean, I know the suit won't look drastically different but it might restore some faith. I remember seeing some spy pics of Black Panther's suit in Civil War and it didn't look great. But then in the movie it looked AMAZING (...and much better than the suit he had in Black Panther's solo film, I might add).

That's quite a bit better if you ask me.

The texture is far more Egyptian looking than the cosplay they're currently using.

It's the same exact photo showing the same exact fabric.

Okay, guys. I need to ask this because I don't get. I Just Don't Get You Guys. I never have, never will. Look at my sig, it explains it all.

Why is everyone acting like idiots in complaining on the costume? Because, I'm sorry guys, that IS the costume. That IS Shazam.

All these critiques over...nothing. You guys really need to stop it and shut up.

The costume only looks okay on the low res photos. Tough to see the texture, oversized muscles with tiny hands and and skinny little head don't help either. It's dead on, and kudos for the accuracy and bright colors. But at the same time it's not without flaws imo. My biggest gripe is the inflatable muscle look.

The costume looks incredible! Perfect, even.

Last edited:
Levi's costume looks great, even with the paparazzi pics. Let's just wait for the movie or trailer footage before we really nitpick the finer details of Mr. Shazam's outfit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"