Shazam The Shazam Characters' Costumes Thread

w2bkf34wd1k01.jpg

perfect

Unlike others, I am actually happy with the costume because it looks right like the comic books. Just because the material isn't perfect why does that matter. I am just happy to see this character being made into his own movie and I think or hope that Levi and Angel will be great at these characters made one. It may not be Superman but I for one am tired of seeing nothing but superman or batman movies being made, except the animated ones anyway which the death of superman animated coming out I look forward too very much. I think that this movie will be fine and hope it does good or become a blockbuster film and he eventually does become a member of the JLA with his childlike attitude but powerful form. As long as people do their best to make a good movie then I will be happy to see it no matter what character it will be and the story is good, CGI does nothing to make it good but it helps. Seeing these photos, I will for sure see Shazam in theatres and if I am unable to then I will hope there is a sequel and I will get it on DVD release.

I don't understand how people can even comment on the material at the distances we've seen the suit at.

Not a fan of the bolt going up to the neckline. Otherwise looks good.

Still not a fan of the bolt and hood, but they hardly ruin the costume. Overall looks quite good.

Man he's huge. I think it looks cool, and I totally expect the end result to be even better. I wonder if they're gonna do some CGI work on the bolt. As it is now it looks kinda plain with that particular tone of yellow.

Overall I like it but I'm a little concerned that they've overdone the musculature of the suit too much, in some of the pics above the muscles look a bit OTT - like those guys who pump too much synthol into their arms for fake muscles and then look out of proportion. Hopefully this won't come across that way on screen, these are candid spy shots after all.

Have they overdone it, or has Levi overdone it with the bodybuilding?

Unlike others, I am actually happy with the costume because it looks right like the comic books. Just because the material isn't perfect why does that matter. I am just happy to see this character being made into his own movie and I think or hope that Levi and Angel will be great at these characters made one. It may not be Superman but I for one am tired of seeing nothing but superman or batman movies being made, except the animated ones anyway which the death of superman animated coming out I look forward too very much. I think that this movie will be fine and hope it does good or become a blockbuster film and he eventually does become a member of the JLA with his childlike attitude but powerful form. As long as people do their best to make a good movie then I will be happy to see it no matter what character it will be and the story is good, CGI does nothing to make it good but it helps. Seeing these photos, I will for sure see Shazam in theatres and if I am unable to then I will hope there is a sequel and I will get it on DVD release.
Wait, what? Another death of superman animated film?

Pretty sure the "Mighty Mouse" look is intentional. He's almost too big.

Almost.

He does look like Mighty Mouse come to think of it.

Shazam always did look huge in the comics. The only thing that would be better is having a truly classic costume (ie no hood and a classic lightning bolt). Imagine seeing that with his size.

He looks inflatable. And that skinny neck sticking out don't help

Have they overdone it, or has Levi overdone it with the bodybuilding?

It's all suit I think. I don't think there's any way on earth he got that big in the timeframe he had, plus the musculature looks slightly out of proportion in some shots - which would make sense if it was all in the suit.

I think that's the idea, the bolt will have CGI effects in post-production, same for some parts of his gauntlets.

Frank D'Amico

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"