The Shield

Shane being a sinister figure? Oh hell yah. :up:

Wait until you watch the first episode of the new season tomorrow. You'll see what I mean...

Well, in the first two seasons, he was a loose cannon, always getting the Strike Team into trouble. In all honesty, Shane was more of a moron than a genuine threat. In Season 3, with the arrival of a pregnant love interest, Shane was further humanised, and made into less of a wild card and more of a whiner. But in Season 4 he's really back with a bang, and the character seems to be darker than ever.

As I said, you'll see what I mean come tomorrow...

it's on now. lets se how glenn Close hangs out with the rest of the cast. I've always liked that female uniformed cop with the black partner, don't know her name but i just dig her.

luckily it aired twece. The first time it ran for me, there was alot of digital distortion

Shane's a ****er

Elijya said:
luckily it aired twece. The first time it ran for me, there was alot of digital distortion

Shane's a ****er

He's trying to be the next Mackie. Bet he's dead by the end of season 5.

I was thinking that too. Maybe sooner

hope lemon doesn't get written out

although, with those two sort of out of the picture, Ronnie got more screen time this episode then he ever has before, which was weird, but nice also

Yah and it looks like Ronnie gets to shoot someone in the preview. :up:

Damn, Shane was just dripping with evilness.

What did I tell you about Shane becoming sinister? He's just a great character in the two episodes of Season 4 I've seen. The next episode is much better, and if you thought Shane was in dangerous territory in this episode, wait until you see next week...

I like how Vic and Ronnie are sort of partners now. They have a good working relationship. And I don't see Lem being written out. His conversation with Rawling in this episode has planted the seeds for him coming back into the fold.

Golgo13:The Hitman said:
it's on now. lets se how glenn Close hangs out with the rest of the cast. I've always liked that female uniformed cop with the black partner, don't know her name but i just dig her.

her name is Danny (short for Danielle)

Nice opener, but a little slow; But i realize that they're laying the groundwork for something great.

"I had a mouthful of dick at the time!"

It was a damn good episode. Rawling was a lot better than I thought she'd be, and I think Shane is really going to be a villain figure this season.

I do wish that Danny and Julien had gotten more than just their little "kids give cops lip" story arc, though. Hopefully we'll see more in future episodes.

Yeah, I Shane being this season's main antagonist. But I think this season is going to belong to Walt Goggins. In my opinion, each season has had a standout performance:

Season 1 - Dutch
Season 2 - Vic
Season 3 - Aceveda
Season 4 - Shane?

Keyser Kingpin said:
Yeah, I Shane being this season's main antagonist. But I think this season is going to belong to Walt Goggins. In my opinion, each season has had a standout performance:

Season 1 - Dutch
Season 2 - Vic
Season 3 - Aceveda
Season 4 - Shane?

I don't quit see those.....

aceveda was a bigger pain in the ass in season 1&2. in three, he was always wrapped up with his rape subplot, he pretty much left mackey alone

how was ducth the antagonist in season 1, and who was Vic antagonizing in season 2?

No no no. You've interpreted my post completely wrong. I say that I think Shane will be the antagonist of this season. Then I start a new point and talk about how I think Walt Goggins will give this season's standout performance. I then moved on to talk about who I thought was the best character in each season.

ah, ok, sorry

it's early, head not all here

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"