The Simpsons Movie

This is not a fake people. The teaser is airing with The Simpsons on Sunday night. I just saw the commercial.

It seems a little out of the blue since we been only hearing talks about script at this point... It DOES sound like a prank... But if it isn´t, is the event of my generation... Too bad it comes when the show is far away from its prime, but still... IT´S THE FRIKKING SIMPSONS!!

I hope they wont be using the special effectd they used on The Simpsons: Hit and Run that ruined the game :mad:

I'm sure it's going to look like the show, just updated. Maybe futurama quility, but better.

man, jus thinking bout it, surely the simpsons movies will be one of the biggest box office hits ever? id say it will reach round the billion dollars mark maybe

It will certainly make mega bucks..spiderman watch your back.

Meh, it's probably have a huge opening, and then trail off. Repeat business isn't something Hollywood is good at anymore - that's a quality-control issue, and The Simpsons has kinda worn itself thin in the last couple years. I just wish they'd have ended the series before making the leap.

I've always said that they should just end the series now, and then bring back Futurama. :up:

The people at Fox must be having a field day with this though. Half saw it with Ice Age: The Meltdown, other's think it's fake. Great publicity. Kudos to Fox so for keeping it so top secret.

I'm just hoping that they're putting all of their effort into it. I hope that it's really good and really funny.

Kud-Dukan said:
I've always said that they should just end the series now, and then bring back Futurama. :up:

agreed. even the bad episodes of futurama (like, all 2 of them) are better than the new seasons of the simpsons.

but, i hear they're making something like 4 straight to dvd futurama movies, so...

....I really dont know what to think rate now....

My sister saw Ice age 2 and said she saw the teaser.

just showed it on Fox. I couldn't stop laughing at Homer wearing a SR shirt:(

Trailer was pretty funny. Then again, I love anything with Homer in it.

Sun_Down said:
Great idea...10 years too late.

Agreed. This film will make some dough but not nearly the amount they would have years ago.....This will be a hit but It's no record breaker.

either I missed it or the trailer wasnt shown in canada :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"