The Simpsons Movie

You know what? Having seen those clips, I am twelve times as excited about this movie. They really felt like classic Simpsons, not the bastardised imitation we have today.

really? it felt like the same old tired Simpsons jokes we have today... but, that's just me i guess.

JLBats said:
You know what? Having seen those clips, I am twelve times as excited about this movie. They really felt like classic Simpsons, not the bastardised imitation we have today.

Yeah, I admit I laughed out loud watching those. I love The Simpsons.

Mr. Credible said:
really? it felt like the same old tired Simpsons jokes we have today... but, that's just me i guess.

No, I really think this is the high quality Simpsons of the past... those felt more like season 8-10 than today. The fact that George Meyer is one of the writers working on the movie has me so positive that I'm nearly giddy. George Meyer is God.

JLBats said:
No, I really think this is the high quality Simpsons of the past... those felt more like season 8-10 than today. The fact that George Meyer is one of the writers working on the movie has me so positive that I'm nearly giddy. George Meyer is God.

I agree. He is God.

well... whatever. i'm not saying you're wrong for digging the clips or anything, but, they didn't do anything for me.

Well, yeah, it does sucks... :p If you need them, I'll try to send them to you via e-mail, or something, tomorrow.

And if anyone have a AICN, post these links there please, 'cause I wanna tell them that they can still see the clips, but no way in hell I'm creating an account for me there:p

Kanon said:
Well, yeah, it does sucks... :p If you need them, I'll try to send them to you via e-mail, or something, tomorrow.

And if anyone have a AICN, post these links there please, 'cause I wanna tell them that they can still see the clips, but no way in hell I'm creating an account for me there:p
Thanks, I think I'll wait til someone uploads it somewhere else again. :)

Lol. Haven't watched Simpsons in a while. Both those two clips seriously made me laugh out loud. Can't wait.

A preview of the movie will be shown on Nov. 5 during the Treehouse of Horror episode. I don't have a link, but they announced it after Sunday's episode.

War Party said:
A preview of the movie will be shown on Nov. 5 during the Treehouse of Horror episode. I don't have a link, but they announced it after Sunday's episode.

Awesome.

Dang, talk about resurrecting a thread...

Yeah, I'm excited to see what they will show. Not much probably, but I'll get excited no matter what.

Cool. Hope they show more than just a 30 second preview.

War Party said:
Great News. Is it confirmed? That show is the season premiere, right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"