The Sony E3 2007 Conference thread

E3 as a whole sucked hardcore this year if you ask me, but out of the Big 3, Sony did the best. They at least made announcements and showed games and a decent amount were exclusive or timed exclusive. Also, they confirmed that Metal Gear Solid 4 is indeed a Playstation 3 exclusive.

Nintendo showed the cool Wii Wheel and Wii Zapper, plus Mario Kart, but I was expecting more from Smash Bros.

Microsoft was just plain awful. They promoted too much on the multiplatform releases, and the only announcement they made was a fugly Halo 3 console.
To me, the worst decision MS made was just completely focusing on the rest of this year alone, with the exception of RE5. Whiel they do have som egreat looking games comign out this year, we have seen these before, some quite a bit, so it wasn't really anythign new. I think if they would have just showed a glimpses of a couple of new games that might be even a year or more off, it would have been much better.

Boo. Seems like I didn't miss much at all. A host of games we already knew about, and a couple of timed exclusives, which is decent, but isn't the strict exclusive we were told.

No no you see, now E3 begins. The conferences were just the begining. Like Reggie revealing more would come of Super Smash Bros this week and the new Uncharted trailer coming after Sony's conferance, all 3 have a bit more up their sleeves me thinks.

No no you see, now E3 begins. The conferences were just the begining. Like Reggie revealing more would come of Super Smash Bros this week and the new Uncharted trailer coming after Sony's conferance, all 3 have a bit more up their sleeves me thinks.
hope yer right electro....

Uncharted ..looks badarse!

Meh. I wish they would've shown some Fable 2 footage at E3 this year. That definitely would've helped Microsoft's conference. Though, everything was all-around meh.

Holy crap... someone link me to HD MGS4 trailer :heart:

Yeah, already found it at GT. Thanks though :up:

I THINK SONY DID THE BEST OUT OF THE THREE AT E3, OFCOURSE I'M A BIT BIASED:oldrazz: BUT ANYWAY I WAS HAPPY WITH THEIR SHOWING AND I'M REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO MANY OF THE GAMES COMING OUT!!!:D:up:

Does anyone know if Final Fantasy XIII is gonna be a no show this year, or was it featured in the press conference?
I've been on a trip for most of the day, so I don't know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"