World The Spider-Man 1967 cartoon series Appreciation Thread

Opposite to many, I used to prefer season 1. Now it is the least favoutrite of them since I prefer the psychodelia and weirdness of the second and third ones. Dementia 5 anyone?
All the seasons are fun, IMO. The show really entertained me pretty much all the time.

Loved this cartoon as a kid and enjoy watching it now. That theme is so amazing. The voice acting is still fantastic to.

The voice acting is still fantastic to.
Voice acting is ok, nothing awe inspiring
It's still better than the 90s X-Men cartoon in that department

Opposite to many, I used to prefer season 1. Now it is the least favoutrite of them since I prefer the psychodelia and weirdness of the second and third ones. Dementia 5 anyone?
After season one the show became a hurl rather than fun. Almost all villains are from that microverse we're all are green skinned, puke green and yellow sky, bad art direction:barf:

I also loved the retelling of his origin.
You can find it much better in TSSM Magazine 1 as a backup story, it's based on that one

The origin story is the best in this 60s cartoon. I wouldn't mind if the new movie follows this take, without the wrestling match. Ironic enough, I only enjoyed the first season of both the 90s and Spectacular Spidey series.

[YT]SaJjXRz9gPU[/YT]
[YT]j0Jn8YYKW5w[/YT]
[YT]Wtqs7L1OOFI[/YT]

All the seasons are fun, IMO. The show really entertained me pretty much all the time.
Loved the first season, but, except for the origin story and a couple of other early episodes, it got really wacky and repetitive after that. For some of the episodes, they literally used the same footage and just inserted different dialog to call it a new story.

And what was the point of completely changing Mysterio's look to some green guy with glasses wearing a turtleneck and a sport jacket? What's worse is that Spidey refers to him as "Bowl-head" in the episode, but since he's not wearing his traditional costume, the line makes no sense.

>60's spiderman thread

I approve of this. I've never seen an ep of 60's spiderman but I'm planning on it.

>60's spiderman thread

I approve of this. I've never seen an ep of 60's spiderman but I'm planning on it.

I believe a few are on Youtube and on Marvel.com. I really love that show but sadly I did not invest in the old dvd set and they are rather expensive these days. They should rerelease it due to the new movie.

Josh Keaton reading the meme's inspired me to watch this show, the episode souces of the meme's he read to be precise

I am needing some assistance finding the title of a Spider-Man cartoon with the Green Goblin, in which he makes all of the daily bugle copies turn into green dust. Please help, as I am positive that their is a hidden secret to where the good green originates, Thank you in advance for your assistance in this matter.

B-Takular to yourself

Nice, I'm pretty nostalgic for that one because I'd always rent the VHS tape with that episode from Blockbuster. :woot:
I'm thinking about watching the 80s animated series while its on netflix. I watched TSSM over-and-over again, and I can't stand to watch another episode of "Ultimate Spider-Man."

I also noticed that Repulsor Blast's signature 'Looks like you're a born loooooooooooooooserrrrrrrr' is taken from this segment in the 1967 cartoon! Enjoy :)

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vrMScBLj4ko[/YT]

I also noticed that Repulsor Blast's signature 'Looks like you're a born loooooooooooooooserrrrrrrr' is taken from this segment in the 1967 cartoon! Enjoy :)

[YT]vrMScBLj4ko[/YT]
Nice catch
For a youtube link, use only what comes after the '='

Funniest episode was the one where Green Goblin is after a book of spells.

I still feel this cartoon is the closest screen version to the original comic. Spidey is an oddball anti-hero, who appreciates the ridiculousness of his situation. The villains are sinister weirdos. JJJ is perfect.

thanks for tippin me off about this thread

Because he appears in the Spider-Verse event, and is one of the brightest sides of the story.

Spider-Verse-Team-Up-2-Cover-Exclusive-69338.jpg

We bring this thread up again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"