Sequels Sam Raimi Spider-Man 4 Appreciation Thread

I hope not.....I wouldn't mind a new director ,but I just don't want some.....Ghost Rider or Fantastic Four.....I want Spider-man and Sam KNOWS Spider-man, so if they get a new director I'll be worried....:csad:
I don't think Sam is going to leave yet. I think He is defenitley going to do Spidey4 which I'm really happy about. Like I said in the Spider-mam3 section, if theres a new Director for Spidey5 and Spidey6 then there is a chance the franchise will fail. but lets hope it doesn't.

I don't think Sam is going to leave yet. I think He is defenitley going to do Spidey4 which I'm really happy about. Like I said in the Spider-mam3 section, if theres a new Director for Spidey5 and Spidey6 then there is a chance the franchise will fail. but lets hope it doesn't.
I hope your right ,Spidermanhero.:yay::yay:

Sam Raimi is pretty much coming back whether you like it or not. Here are the reasons why:

1) Marvel and Sony love him as Spider-Man's director.

2) He's directed 3 movies worth over 2.4 Billion bucks.

3) Because he wants to direct Spider-Man 4.

Did you notice that I didn't include FANBOYS, it's business and you people are showing up either way when SM4 is released?

Sam Raimi is pretty much coming back whether you like it or not. Here are the reasons why:

Did you notice that I didn't include FANBOYS, it's business and you people are showing up either way when SM4 is released?
Damn right. This is a business. Lots of money has been made and there is lots more to be made. Over 2 billion dollars and counting. The powers that be are salivating at the opportunity to do another one.

I hope your right ,Spidermanhero.:yay::yay:
I hope I am to my freind:yay::spidey:.

And the recent interveiw with Sam proves it. He wants to use other Villians which pretty much proves He wants to direct Spidey4. And the $2.4 Billion proves that He is not only the best director for these Films but the most trusted director because if there was another director then they could mess up and take a bad turn which is something us Fans don't want:up:>

Thanks Sam for bringing Spider-Man to the big screen, overall, I really enjoyed it. Keep on swingin' :up:

I agree with all these points.

Sam will come back. If he leaves, I will be surprised and sad.

I like Raimi. Not just for Spider-Man mind but since we are talking about Spider-Man:

Raimi seems to have nailed the emotion in the series perfectly. Where lesser directord may have just decided to focus on Spider-Man and his abilities Raimi decided to make him a serious, troubled young man with a penchent on making mistakes. Raimi made these films about Peter Parker and to be honest when I read the comics that is who I find the more interesting. Spider-Man is funny (something the films lack) and reckless and well fights. Parker on the other hand has to cope with bullies, tormentors, love, a forever worrying aunt and a job. His life is like ours and so we can relate. He though has the added worry of having to save the New York and sometimes the world.

Raimi easily made these films interesting in terms of Parker and made them spectaculor in terms of Spider-Man's kinetic abilities.

Spider-Man (2002) stayed close to the comics in terms of Peter's motivation to being Spider-Man. The film also made Spidey more realistic, for example: when he is aobut to wrestle his costume isn't the one we are instantly familiar with, it is a makeshift costume. Norman was perfect in this film, he rally did feel like the Green Goblin. I also have no problem with MJ instead of Gwen.

Spider-Man 2 (2004) was a classic film in every respect. I loved Raimi's take on the Spider-Man No More storyline and the emotion is hightened in this film. Peter confessing to Aunt May was perfect as well. My biggest problems with this film when I first saw it were Doc Ock and the losing of the powers. Doc Ock was so far removed from the classic Ock that I was confused. After watching it a few times though I accepted this change and Molina is perfect in the role. The losing of the powers was something I didn't like to begin with. Psychological? I thought..why...why...why? Why not the Man-Spider storyline for the losing of the powers? BUT again after a few times of watching the film I loved this aspect, it was perfectly implemented and even harks to Qui Gon Jin..."your focus determines your reality". The film goes a bit camp near the end with Peter recycling what May told him but great film with great fights and emotion. Also Harry finds out who Spider-Man is...dum dum dum...

Spider-Man 3 (2007) is my favourite of the three. Raimi seriously out did himself. After wading through a bit of slop with Pete and MJ this film really kicks off. Raimi gave us what we all wanted from Spider-Man 1 with a proper Goblin Vs Spider-Man fight. Although in a touch of genius it is Parker who is fighting. The dodgy green screen/CGi is the only thing that lets this fight down. Topher Grace was perfect as Eddie/Venom...proberly the best actor for character in these films IMO. He was likeable but annoying and played the Psycho perfectly. Church as Sandman was also very good although wasn't allowed to show a range of emotions which was a shame. I saw no point in bringing in Gwen but hey there you go. Oh and Marko killed Uncle Ben...well the fact remains if Peter would have stopped Carradine he wouldn't have bumped into Marko and so the gun wouldn't have gone off. Ben was nearly there in persuading Marko as well. Sure this film ain't perfect, there are a lot of storylines and a few messy moments but I love it. I love the dancing, the symbiote, Eddie, the Peter/Harry relationship, Venom, Sandman, the Battle Royale, the Pete Vs Harry mansion fight...the emotion and action is increased exponentially and in my opinion Raimi gives us something Spidey fans have been waiting for...a Spider-Man movie with Spider-Man in it all the way through.

Last annoyance that spreads the trilogy...his damn mask. Keep his mask ON...the Spider-Man I know is far too secretive to have his mask taken of by everyone...or for he himself to take it of in public.

Raimi and co did a splendid job on these films and as a die hard Spider-Man fan I was and still am completely satisfied.

I love Sam's work on ALL of the Spidey movies and I don't understand why he shouldn't be back for the forth. This thread is to tell why you want Sam back and which villains he should pick because we all know that Sam wants his classic villains in the Spider-man movies, so who should he pick. In this thread there is one rule and one rule only

1. No saying any negative views on Sam's work

You can say that in the other threads but this is to show your appreciation for the movies and Sam Raimi because he deserves it. Remember to not negatively critize him and appreciate that he brought such great Spidey movies....without him it might've been the Fantastic Four movies with a weak story and dialogue horrible......or maybe the Hulk movie with TALK,TALK, TALK but no ACTION,ACTION,ACTION and we all know that the Spider-man franchise has the best superhero action you can get....

Appreciate what you got......Appreciate Sam Raimi.

I love all of Sam's work, but the Spider-Man franchise is his best yet. I had a complete blast watching SM3, and enjoyed it immensely. I've now seen it in the theater more times than i saw the prievious two Spidey movies COMBINED (four times each for 1 & 2...i've seen 3 nine times, and if it's still playing this Sunday, i'll make it an even 10! :word: )...

I love the heart and ambiance Sam brings to the movies, and i think Tobey is a GREAT Peter/Spider-Man...

I want the cast and crew back for one more film with The Lizard (and perhaps Kraven) as the vilain because i really want Sam's vision of the Lizard immortalized on the silver screen...

Spidey (and Sam) rules.

I love all of Sam's work, but the Spider-Man franchise is his best yet. I had a complete blast watching SM3, and enjoyed it immensely. I've now seen it in the theater more times than i saw the prievious two Spidey movies COMBINED (four times each for 1 & 2...i've seen 3 nine times, and if it's still playing this Sunday, i'll make it an even 10! :word: )...

I love the heart and ambiance Sam brings to the movies, and i think Tobey is a GREAT Peter/Spider-Man...

I want the cast and crew back for one more film with The Lizard (and perhaps Kraven) as the vilain because i really want Sam's vision of the Lizard immortalized on the silver screen...

Spidey (and Sam) rules.
I couldn't agree more!!. Sam has directed 3 masterpeice Films and I think Sam rules all the way!. Sam rocks!!:up:.

Spidey (and Sam) rules.

I like the dedication here :up:

Get rid of Raimi. He did good, but someone else is needed to give us the semi-confident Peter Parker vs. his lamo Peter Parker who drools over a whiny MJ.

Get rid of Raimi. He did good, but someone else is needed to give us the semi-confident Peter Parker vs. his lamo Peter Parker who drools over a whiny MJ.

THESE MOVIES ROCKED!!! :cmad: :cmad: :cmad: Also, this is an appreciation thread, so SHOW SOME APPRECIATION :cmad:

Here is hoping he comes back :up:

THESE MOVIES ROCKED!!! :cmad: :cmad: :cmad: Also, this is an appreciation thread, so SHOW SOME APPRECIATION :cmad:

Here is hoping he comes back :up:
Agreed. He's a great Director that should defenitley come back. I would praise Him if I ever saw Him on a street or anywhere:up:.

Agreed. He's a great Director that should defenitley come back. I would praise Him if I ever saw Him on a street or anywhere:up:.

As would I, not just for his Spider-Man movies.

He is one of Hollywood's best minds :up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"