Spider-Man 2 The Spider-Man 2.1 DVD Thread

You'll have to be somewhat patient. I'll megaupload it sometime but not now. A while back I wasn't being careful and got my upload speed capped. I got it back though and don't want this to happen again so if you can wait a bit that'd be great.

Also, I never wondered why we couldn't get the cool region 2 cover for the Spider-Man Deluxe Edition and in one of those big amaray cases like they did in the UK. I would have bought it just for the way it was packaged and having that awesome cover. I guess Sony didn't wanna waste money and had a bunch of the old 2-disc set left over so they just packaged that with the new disc in a new box.
Ah! ok, I wait. :)

Just bought 2.1. I thought it was amazing, every part. I wouldn't mind seeing this in theater again. Sam you did a terrific job, take a long vacation you deserve it

Anyone know if the 2.1 will be available for rent? I've checked sites for blockbuster and netflix and they don't mention a 2.1 edition.

Best shot in the film:

vlcsnap-181146.png

Finally got my copy today! I'm going to watch it this weekend.

I hope Jameson washed the suit before he wore it. Because if you think about it, the last person to wear it was Peter and I don't think he wears anything underneath the suit. lol

Finished watching it earlier today. If you do not have it get it, the extended scenes are great. Jonah in the costume was funny.:D

they need to make a Spider-Man 1.1. I was so upset that they cut the scene of Spidey nimbly flipping thru all the food tables at the Unity Festival only to be punched thru it by Goblin. The way the movie plays now, Goblin's "Impressive!" comment makes no sense, nor does slugging Spidey thru all the tables. The other scene filmed that was cut was JJ admiting the reason he hates Spider-Man is because Spidey risks his life to be a thankless hero, everything JJ admires in a man, but that he himself could never be, and he therefore hates Spidey for it.

Please Raimi! Spidey 1.1 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just got the Spider-Man 2.1 DVD in the mail on wednesday & finished watching it a couple of hours ago. The extended train fight sequences added back in greatly improved an already great battle to begin with.

I am really really quite surprised that the majority of comic book fans on this board are happy to see Jonah wearing the costume of someone he loathes?

:eek:

I see the members of this board in a whole new light...

they need to make a Spider-Man 1.1. I was so upset that they cut the scene of Spidey nimbly flipping thru all the food tables at the Unity Festival only to be punched thru it by Goblin. The way the movie plays now, Goblin's "Impressive!" comment makes no sense, nor does slugging Spidey thru all the tables. The other scene filmed that was cut was JJ admiting the reason he hates Spider-Man is because Spidey risks his life to be a thankless hero, everything JJ admires in a man, but that he himself could never be, and he therefore hates Spidey for it.

Please Raimi! Spidey 1.1 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

^
I agree,we need it.

I am really really quite surprised that the majority of comic book fans on this board are happy to see Jonah wearing the costume of someone he loathes?

JJJ's head looked so big while he was wearing the Spider-Man costume like it was just cgied over a smaller stunt actors body. LOL:D If he actually wore the Spidey mask with the costume he would have looked like a Spidey bobble head.

Well, you could argue that subconciously JJJ's dislike for Spider-Man spawns from admiration.

He is a member of the press, the duty of the news should be to expose the truth to reveal injustice. Spider-Man physically fights injustice, perhaps something JJJ would have wanted to do himself.

I saw 2.1 on FX before I bought Spider-Man 2 on dvd and was disappointed when a couple of my favorite scenes weren't there. So a few months ago, I was able to buy a new one for only $5 on Amazon. It's interesting to compare the differences betweeen the two. My favorite scenes are the alternate elevator scene and the scene with J. Jonah Jameson.

I loved the 2.1 version! I still perfer the theatrical cut, but this version is still amazing.

I'd love a Spider-man 1.1,but what I want most is Spider-man 3.1.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"