Status
Not open for further replies.

Jspider13

it shall be done again.
Reaction score
churchsandman4lw.jpg

This is more of a spider-man 5 poster, but it's a manip so I'll post it here
icon10.gif

anyhoo, here's my crappy Hobgoblin. it's not the final product(cuz he doesn't have his hood). this was just a "pre-manip" to use so I can see where I was going with this. I dunno if i'll ever finish it though. maybe some advice can help.

hobgoblinsonnylucifer1kr.jpg

Here are acouple "Green Goblin 2" manips that I made several months ago:

thenewgoblin2copy.jpg

thenewgoblin.jpg

Enjoy!

Just a quick teaser.. not sure about spidey 3 but i just put the title in for the hell of it, lol:

spiderman3teasernewcopy8wa.jpg

ok, since you guys liked my electro poster, i thought i would make a thread for more. here you can post requests for posters too. if you guys don't want this, let it die or take it out.

here is a mysterio poster someone requested.

spidermanteasermysterio.jpg

and my electro for who ever didn't see it

spiderman3teaserelectro5.jpg

I did this up for this months fanart contest.

curtconnors0hs.jpg

I made these 2 a while ago. . .

venommovie7pf.jpg

sandy8mt.jpg

Sorry to keep posting this image if you've seen it, but it took a good few hours and could be a great scene in a Spidey movie.

Guess its a noble first effort:
venom.jpg

Here's a 'what if' kind of cartoon. I was going to put Raimi on his Directors chair in the background but changed my mind at the last minute. Also I was going to have the speech bubbles saying things like "Sam, help him" and "I hope I'm actually in this film".

Hope you guys like it.

It's time for a SYMBIOTE 'what if'.........

Presenting in the Red corner, 250lbs of total serial killer mayem - Carnage. And in the Black (with a little tint of purple for highlights) corner we have the undisputed number one heavy weight symbiote killing machine, 400lbs of muscle - Venom......

ENJOY. 'Round One'. Ding ding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"