The Spider-man Story writing game

Climperoonie

A God Named Sparkles?
Reaction score
This thread is a cool litle game where forum members can contribute to make an awesome Spidey fanfition. Can you make this story SERIOUS please. This is what we do:
Someone posts a segment of story, with the missing nouns, verbs, w/e, for instance:
Spider-man _________ through New York. All of a sudden, _________ ________ down and ________ Spider-man. Spidey was surprised to see ________, as he though that ________ was ________!
Then someone else fills it in, and adds an extra part:
Spider-man swung through New York. All of a sudden, Venom swung down and kicked Spider-man. Spidey was surprised to see Venom, as he though that he was dead!
"Surprised to see us, Parker?" Venom ________.
"Yes! I thought you were dead!" Spider-man ________, "How'd you survive that ________?"

Then someone fills that part in and adds an extra part:
Spider-man swung through New York. All of a sudden, Venom swung down and kicked Spider-man. Spidey was surprised to see Venom, as he though that he was dead!
"Surprised to see us, Parker?" Venom snarled.
"Yes! I thought you were dead!" Spider-man replied, "How'd you survive that bomb blast?"

"You thought wrong, ________!" Venom roared. He grabbed Spidey by the ________ and ________ at a ________. Spidey ________ into it and fell to the ground. Venom stepped over him and picked him up by the ________ again. He ________ his ________.
"Now, New York, witness the ________ of Spider-man!"

And so on......
So to start us off:
Peter Parker was ________ down the _________ when suddenly his Spider-sense went off.
"Oh ________, I wonder who it's gonna be this time......" Peter ________. He turned to see the silhouette of ________. Other ________ and started to _________.

Spider-man bopped through New York. All of a sudden, he got down and did the Spider-man. Spidey was surprised to see mary-jane, as he though that B!tch was dead!
"Surprised to see us, Parker?" Venom rapped.
"Yes! I thought you were dead!" Spider-man freestyled, "How'd you survive that shootup in da club?"

"You thought wrong, whiteboy!" Venom roared. He grabbed Spidey by the crotch and threw him at a drug dealer. Spidey took some drugs and passed some money to it and fell to the ground. Venom stepped over him and picked him up by the penis again. He ripped off his dick.
"Now, New York, witness the cock of Spider-man!"

:hyper:

Spider-man bopped through New York. All of a sudden, he got down and did the Spider-man. Spidey was surprised to see mary-jane, as he though that B!tch was dead!
"Surprised to see us, Parker?" Venom rapped.
"Yes! I thought you were dead!" Spider-man freestyled, "How'd you survive that shootup in da club?"
"You thought wrong, whiteboy!" Venom roared. He grabbed Spidey by the crotch and threw him at a drug dealer. Spidey took some drugs and passed some money to it and fell to the ground. Venom stepped over him and picked him up by the penis again. He ripped off his dick.
"Now, New York, witness the cock of Spider-man!"

:hyper:
You didn't read what I said at all..... To enlighten you:
This thread is a cool litle game where forum members can contribute to make an awesome Spidey fanfition. Can you make this story SERIOUS please. This is what we do:
Someone posts a segment of story, with the missing nouns, verbs, w/e, for instance:
Spider-man _________ through New York. All of a sudden, _________ ________ down and ________ Spider-man. Spidey was surprised to see ________, as he though that ________ was ________!
Then someone else fills it in, and adds an extra part:
"Surprised to see us, Parker?" Venom ________.
"Yes! I thought you were dead!" Spider-man ________, "How'd you survive that ________?"
Then someone fills that part in and adds an extra part:
"Surprised to see us, Parker?" Venom snarled.
"Yes! I thought you were dead!" Spider-man replied, "How'd you survive that bomb blast?"
"You thought wrong, ________!" Venom roared. He grabbed Spidey by the ________ and ________ at a ________. Spidey ________ into it and fell to the ground. Venom stepped over him and picked him up by the ________ again. He ________ his ________.
"Now, New York, witness the ________ of Spider-man!"
And so on......
So to start us off:
Peter Parker was ________ down the _________ when suddenly his Spider-sense went off.
"Oh ________, I wonder who it's gonna be this time......" Peter ________. He turned to see the silhouette of ________. Other ________ and started to _________.

I did read it, I just saw more promise in the first one. And chose to ignore it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"