Guardians of the Galaxy The spoiler thread

Definitely this. Would love a GOTG4 personally. There is a big universe with lots of threats to explore.
I think it’s at least a possibility after a long break, especially with new characters and 2 of the main ones being voice acting. Rocket went up a level over the course of this film too.

I hope they do. There is more story to tell with those characters, all but Rocket who haven't really been used much. Mantis also doesn't seem to be done. Drax and Nebula? Just let them have their happy ending.

I think it’s at least a possibility after a long break, especially with new characters and 2 of the main ones being voice acting. Rocket went up a level over the course of this film too.

Rocket was always a big hero in these movies for me. Especially the first movie where he stepped up in the final battle, but yes seeing his back story play out on screen has gotten a lot more people on board with the character.

I hope they do. There is more story to tell with those characters, all but Rocket who haven't really been used much. Mantis also doesn't seem to be done. Drax and Nebula? Just let them have their happy ending.

Yeah this, Will Poulter can play AW for years yet and the actress who played Phylla is young and could even be replaced. I wouldn't miss Kraglin personally and would rather see someone like Nikki Gold or Vance Astro thrown in instead.

Rocket was always a big hero in these movies for me. Especially the first movie where he stepped up in the final battle, but yes seeing his back story play out on screen has gotten a lot more people on board with the character.

Yeah this, Will Poulter can play AW for years yet and the actress who played Phylla is young and could even be replaced. I wouldn't miss Kraglin personally and would rather see someone like Nikki Gold or Vance Astro thrown in instead.
He’s added even more to his reputation here and would be a worthy leader of the team. Great scene with everyone else accepting him as leader too. With the way it ends I was definitely wanting to see what further adventures that new team got up to, and hopefully after an appropriate break we’ll see it, maybe Phase 7.

Drax and Nebula would be fun cameos one day in future even if they are otherwise done with regular appearances. I’d like to see how their retirement plan with the kids goes. :D

Definitely more to tell with all the others, and we’ll see a new side to Rocket as leader too.

The case can definitely be made that Rocket is the real main character of these films after seeing this last one. Heck, they practically outright say it. "This story has been yours all along. You just didn't know it."

with Star Lord back on Earth, now

it'd be funny to see him make random cameos in other movies, of him just being in the background listening to music being completely oblivious to something going on around him (like during fight scenes an stuff)

Was it just a coincidence that Rocket was working on gravity boots or does this suggest that he had intention of going after the High Evolutionary at some point?

Was it just a coincidence that Rocket was working on gravity boots or does this suggest that he had intention of going after the High Evolutionary at some point?

It didn't look like he was messing with gravity tech at that point. I think it was just one of those things he was working on and developing and it happened to come in handy to deal with High Evolutionary.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Otewe2001
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"