The STAR WARS Characters Redesign Thread

Boom

I got nothin'
Reaction score
This thread is dedicated to redesigning the characters, vehicles, droids, and weapons of the Star Wars Trilogy/Trilogies (Hey, the prequels need love too...I guess).

Nice idea boom. I have great respect for you on these boards. Someone redesign me!

*salivates at the thought of Vader redesign*

I mean the look is iconic, its almost like superman and his image, but itd be intereting to see a redesigned Vader....ooooh the possibilities

I dunno if I've posted this here before...but I did a redesign for Vader a while back...

Darth_Vader_version_2.jpg

Nice picture, Dorky :up:.

When I saw CD had posted, I was hoping we'd see a redesign by him...no such luck, though.

Maybe if you asked...;).

Thanks guys for the compliments...

Saph said:
Please get a job in the comic industry. Please.
I'm workin' on it...hehe

Duker Jay said:
When I saw CD had posted, I was hoping we'd see a redesign by him...no such luck, though.

And there was me thinking that people had forgotten all about me..

Well, I've just relocated to LA (from England) so as soon as I've gotten my sorry ass settled I'll start up with the artwork again.

Great to see ur back CD :D How did the move go??

Crimson Dynamo said:
And there was me thinking that people had forgotten all about me..

Well, I've just relocated to LA (from England) so as soon as I've gotten my sorry ass settled I'll start up with the artwork again.

Welcome to America, watch out for those Mexican Gangs though. :o

This is a fun thread buuut is anyone else going to post something other than that one Darth Vader? I'm getting anxious ahaha!

it doesnt suck man! in fact thank you very much for adding another pic! I have yet to do mine ahha! Im such a hypocrite for complaining but not posting anything haha! Tomorrow though!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"