BvS The Super-Batusi Lounge - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really? To each their own. As I said, I thought Paul Rudd was great and carried the movie. Other than that, I found it to be a fairly run-of-the-mill cbm. I would've liked to have seen Edgar Wright's Ant-Man as I'm sure it would've been a more unique experience.

I agree, although it was still a pretty fun movie.

I wouldn't want DC's Lex Luthor to emulate Corey Stoll's completely generic villain, though. That's for sure.

I agree, although it was still a pretty fun movie.

I wouldn't want DC's Lex Luthor to emulate Corey Stoll's completely generic villain, though. That's for sure.

But he's bald and imposing! :o

Ive still only seen half of Ant Man. I've set you guys up for a joke there.

Anyone else miss the great actor by the name of Robert Downey Jr.? I have to go back to 07 and see that great actor again. His choices were never safe. I kinda hope he had a McCOnaughyssance of sorts.

I've not seen him since Zodiac. What ever did happen to that guy? So much potential.

I heard the house of M kidnapped him.

Brother wanted to make money. Can't be too harsh myself. Still... He should have used some of that cash and clout to bankroll some sort of follow up to Kiss Kiss, Bang Bang. Well... Guess we are getting The Nice Guys so there is that.

Ah yes, the mouse does have a big pull.

Films/projects rumored to have turn down due to the mouse contract/schedule:

McConaughy role in TD.

Clooney role in Gravity.

Brolin role in Hail Caesar.

Phoenix role in Inherent Vice.

Black Mask

Au revoir!

tumblr_llv6mm3X7t1qiwiwqo1_500.gif

Finally outed as a PBU or what?

Gone are the day's when a BvS troll would talk about toys.

Did the hype just die and get brought back by Zod's dna? :o

Boards seem broken.

Perhaps Black Mask was the reason for the Hype's temporary downfall. The Mods then engaged in an epic battle to revive the hype which ended in Mask's banning. I wonder if he was indeed a PBU.

So the poster I said was a troll got banned for being a troll?

(Shatner voice): "I guess irony can be pretty ironic at times."

He should've been banned for the username. I mean "Black Mask". Come on!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"