BvS The Super-Batusi Lounge - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
He will be. Too many loons in this board and we needed him to counter the stupidity of them. I can't be bothered with their crap on a normal day never mind days when we get news.

True. I think I'll do the same soon enough. I do have plenty of other things to focus on anyway.

See you later then. Looking forward to discussing the inevitable Jason Todd scene with you.

Yeah, I will be leaving as soon as the TV spots and clips start to drop. I will continue updating the Countdown thread up till release but I will try to stay away from the BvS boards. I had to leave the TFA board because people were posting TV spot gifs left and right.

We all leaving? lawd.

I ain't going into the all things thread no more.

I can't wait to read the bad reviews for SW. :oldrazz:

It's like out of Ocean's 11 bro. Who's leaving next? We've done the crime but we aint doing the time.

oceans-eleven-3.jpg

I see no reason to leave, until about 1-2 weeks before the movie comes out. I'll definitely be gone from here about a week before it comes out. I'm actually going to avoid most of social media, too.

Yeah, I will be leaving as soon as the TV spots and clips start to drop. I will continue updating the Countdown thread up till release but I will try to stay away from the BvS boards. I had to leave the TFA board because people were posting TV spot gifs left and right.

I might pay a visit to WW subforums here and there, but it won't be long till I take a vacation from SHH. Which, once again, makes me wonder what happened with regwec? I miss the guy.

It's like out of Ocean's 11 bro. Who's leaving next? We've done the crime but we aint doing the time.

oceans-eleven-3.jpg

Heh, pretty much. Till we meet again for the sequel, of course. :oldrazz:

Jokes and clark-kent can run a muck till march.

Yikes.

:funny:

I won't be on here from December 18 to February 1.

Holidays.

I see no reason to leave, until about 1-2 weeks before the movie comes out. I'll definitely be gone from here about a week before it comes out. I'm actually going to avoid most of social media, too.

That's how I feel too. Roach may change his mind. :woot:

I'll be dipping out of here a few weeks before the release.

As veteran posters begin to step away from this subforum, previously banned users like 'Black Mask' will continue to rise to prominence. Shame.

Anybody noticed the small mole on Affleck's face (which will be very helpful for somebody who wants to find Batman's identity) is missing in his Batman face sometimes.

Screenshot_23_2.jpg

Screenshot_59_0.jpg

Screenshot_123.jpg

I had forgotten Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon was getting a sequel. Good grief nothing is sacred anymore. I mean the first one was so epic it really didn't need a second movie.

The originality machines out of gas for hollywood.

Anybody noticed the small mole on Affleck's face (which will be very helpful for somebody who wants to find Batman's identity) is missing in his Batman face sometimes.

Screenshot_23_2.jpg

Screenshot_59_0.jpg

Screenshot_123.jpg

so bats uses makeup :D

So now just because Supergirl did the Martian Manhunter reveal. A friend of mine thinks General Swanwick is the Martian Manhunter of the cinematic universe. :doh::funny:

Finally, saw Ant-Man. It was mildly entertaining, but without Paul Rudd, I'm not sure I would have enjoyed it at all.

Also, I can't believe some actually use Corey Stoll in this movie as an example of how Lex Luthor "should have been done". For me, it was the opposite. He came off as a typical generic villain. But he's bald and a corporate tycoon, so...

I thought Ant-Man was great. I really liked it.

Man i loved Ant-Man too but when that film came on and folks saw Stoll's character the Eisenberg hate train was in full force. :csad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"