Lounge of Justice - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
[YT]ZeZL2R9jDJM[/YT]
Damn, the final four minutes of the last track. :thud:

Score reminds me of the Baldur's Gate video game series (one of my favourites). And it's from Basil Poledouris (RoboCop). Okay, I really need to watch Conan now.

CtjiTJEXEAAzXLQ.jpg

To each their own and all that but... :loco:

Well, they're not going to sit at their table all day/weekend and sign autographs for free... Cons nowadays are simply an exploitation on fandom.

Sure, many comic book artists don't charge anything (unless you're one of those old farts like Neal Adams) but they usually have commissions done for extra money which are their main revenue at cons.

paying for autographs/photos, ridiculous.

Aren't these actors paid in the first place to be on comic Con? It's really rude of them to actually charge their fans for something like this, they are overpaid to begin with lol

Not liking those colors of 11 at all. Gurl you had one role, be grateful for fans you have

Exactly i'm 90% sure they get paid a decent amount to go there.

pay $80 for Stephen Amell or $100 for Matt Smith, or better yet $195 for Mark Hamill hahaha that is so lame.

Damn, the final four minutes of the last track. :thud:
That OST is mind-blowing. I watch Conan the Barbarian every couple of years. Never get tired of it. One of a kind movie.

It also makes me want a scene with Wonder Woman forging a weapon or something. Alone or with Hephaestus.

conan_the_barbarian_by_grantgoboom-d6204lz.jpg

Dope fan-art. One of my favorite scenes in the movie. Warpaint is very memorable as well.

Maaaan! Encountering a grown ass man stan of marvel in real life is actually sadder than it is on here. Everything else was crap to him, even the tone of DK. lol

Henry Cavill does that for free.
Warner pays his plane trip to SDCC and he only sits at the table for, what, an hour or two at most? He doesn't need financial compensation. No different than the NBA/NHL/NFL players who sign autographs for free at an event in their respective city.

Aren't these actors paid in the first place to be on comic Con? It's really rude of them to actually charge their fans for something like this, they are overpaid to begin with lol

Exactly i'm 90% sure they get paid a decent amount to go there.
Not necessarily. Sometimes the convention decides on the autograph/photo fees, sometimes it's entirely up to the guests. Many small local cons surely don't have the budget to pay the plane tickets and hotel room of all guests. Maybe there's a % the con gets from the fee a guest charges so it can cover security and other business stuff.

The con pays for the guests. The money the guests charge mostly, if not all, goes to the con.

There are exceptions like Cavill or the late great Ali who if they have the time they do the signings for free.

Fellow DCEU fans...I need your assistance on the Deathmatches: http://forums.superherohype.com/showthread.php?t=519593

I'm asking for the vote of everyone in this forum, whether you've enjoyed Snyder's work as much as I have, or have been critical of his work but see its potential for greatness. I'm posting my request here because I want you to keep this in mind:

In a season of deathmatches where you're like to have your inbox and visitor messages flooded with PMs requesting a vote...I'm not gonna do that. I've found it annoying in the past, and so I wouldn't put any of you here through it.

Thank you.

Thanks for your consideration. We could simply not have deathmatches, however.

Damn, the final four minutes of the last track.

Poledouris' soundtrack to Conan is the greatest of all time. If you've never heard it before you're seriously missing out.

It has no comparison.

I really love "The Tower of Set", which is an adaptation of one of the 13th century Cantigas de Santa Maria, slowed down and given a choral section and some modified instruments.

Basil Poledouris - Anvil of Crom

playin in the background as I choose my asian harem:

Serena Jung-Clara Lee-Maria Ozawa

To hell wit you!

Maaaan! Encountering a grown ass man stan of marvel in real life is actually sadder than it is on here. Everything else was crap to him, even the tone of DK. lol
I'm sorry to say I am unable to translate this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"